Mississippi Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 180 religiously affiliated private schools in Mississippi (75% of all schools), serving 40,612 students.
St. Aloysius offers a college preparatory curriculum. Honors and Advanced Placement classes are offered in certain subjects, as well as several dual credit courses. St. Aloysius fields eighteen athletic teams in twelve different sports. Service, academic, and leadership clubs, honor societies, marching band, retreat team and more provide abundant extracurricular opportunities.
Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Students spend time in the school garden planting, cultivating and harvesting fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Semiprofessional ballerina and NorthStar student Bethany artfully captures the possibilities that come alive when you choose NorthStar Academy! Real People. Real Places. Real Ministry.
Saint Stanislaus is located in the picturesque town of Bay St. Louis, MS. The campus is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Bay St. Louis is 50 miles east of New Orleans, LA.
Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
Mississippi Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools85 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools338 Students25.36% Minority
- 42 Schools5,460 Students22.80% Minority
- 58 Schools18,027 Students12.12% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students51.14% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools2,868 Students18.52% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students3.85% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students2.50% Minority
- 4 Schools875 Students1.95% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students41.04% Minority
- 14 Schools3,549 Students6.46% Minority
- 35 Schools8,666 Students24.62% Minority
- 7 Schools186 Students58.14% Minority
August 06, 2018
SCVNGR adds a new layer to the social media world. Jeff Kirchik explains what SCVNGR is and how it works.
August 06, 2018
Two television series about private schools received a certain amount of buzz. Gossip Girl aired on CW. NYC Prep was on Bravo.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.