Top Mississippi Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 179 top religiously affiliated private schools in Mississippi (75% of all schools), serving 40,447 students.
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo - Students admiring a beautiful rainbow God has provided after a rainy afternoon.
Christ Covenant School Photo - Students spend time in the school garden planting, cultivating and harvesting fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Our Lady Academy Photo - Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
Northstar Academy Photo - Semiprofessional ballerina and NorthStar student Bethany artfully captures the possibilities that come alive when you choose NorthStar Academy! Real People. Real Places. Real Ministry.
Vicksburg Catholic School Photo - St. Aloysius offers a college preparatory curriculum. Honors and Advanced Placement classes are offered in certain subjects, as well as several dual credit courses. St. Aloysius fields eighteen athletic teams in twelve different sports. Service, academic, and leadership clubs, honor societies, marching band, retreat team and more provide abundant extracurricular opportunities.
French Camp Academy Photo - French Camp Academy offers a variety of experiences and educational opportunities.
Park Place Christian Academy Photo - Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Top Mississippi Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools85 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools338 Students25.36% Minority
- 42 Schools5,447 Students22.80% Minority
- 57 Schools17,875 Students12.03% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students51.14% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools2,868 Students18.52% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students3.85% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students2.50% Minority
- 4 Schools875 Students1.95% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students41.04% Minority
- 14 Schools3,549 Students6.46% Minority
- 35 Schools8,666 Students24.62% Minority
- 7 Schools186 Students58.14% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.