Top Mississippi Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 193 top religiously affiliated private schools in Mississippi (76% of all schools), serving 39,538 students.
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo - Each fall, our high school students go on a spiritual retreat that grows their faith while they have a great time in the outdoors.
Our Lady Academy Photo - Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
Christ Covenant School Photo - Lower School students use iPod Touches to play interactive learning games in specific subjects.
Park Place Christian Academy Photo - Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Vicksburg Catholic School Photo - St. Aloysius offers a college preparatory curriculum. Honors and Advanced Placement classes are offered in certain subjects, as well as several dual credit courses. St. Aloysius fields eighteen athletic teams in twelve different sports. Service, academic, and leadership clubs, honor societies, marching band, retreat team and more provide abundant extracurricular opportunities.
Top Mississippi Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools108 Students22.11% Minority
- 44 Schools4,062 Students31.52% Minority
- 67 Schools20,542 Students13.67% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students51.14% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools517 Students17.67% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students3.85% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students2.50% Minority
- 5 Schools1,037 Students2.25% Minority
- 5 Schools317 Students52.07% Minority
- 16 Schools3,791 Students6.95% Minority
- 35 Schools8,649 Students25.50% Minority
- 7 Schools197 Students61.40% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?