Mississippi Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 176 religiously affiliated private schools in Mississippi (76% of all schools), serving 41,302 students.
Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
Semiprofessional ballerina and NorthStar student Bethany artfully captures the possibilities that come alive when you choose NorthStar Academy! Real People. Real Places. Real Ministry.
St. Aloysius offers a college preparatory curriculum. Honors and Advanced Placement classes are offered in certain subjects, as well as several dual credit courses. St. Aloysius fields eighteen athletic teams in twelve different sports. Service, academic, and leadership clubs, honor societies, marching band, retreat team and more provide abundant extracurricular opportunities.
Students spend time in the school garden planting, cultivating and harvesting fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Saint Stanislaus is located in the picturesque town of Bay St. Louis, MS. The campus is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Bay St. Louis is 50 miles east of New Orleans, LA.
Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Mississippi Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools336 Students25% Minority
- 41 Schools6,293 Students10% Minority
- 65 Schools19,312 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students47% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools2,914 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 3 Schools264 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 12 Schools3,086 Students5% Minority
- 32 Schools8,544 Students22% Minority
- 7 Schools188 Students62% Minority
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.