Top Mississippi Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 178 top religiously affiliated private schools in Mississippi (75% of all schools), serving 40,097 students.
Christ Covenant School Photo - Students spend time in the school garden planting, cultivating and harvesting fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Park Place Christian Academy Photo - Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Our Lady Academy Photo - Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
French Camp Academy Photo - French Camp Academy offers a variety of experiences and educational opportunities.
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo - Students admiring a beautiful rainbow God has provided after a rainy afternoon.
Saint Stanislaus College Photo - Saint Stanislaus is located in the picturesque town of Bay St. Louis, MS. The campus is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Bay St. Louis is 50 miles east of New Orleans, LA.
Top Mississippi Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools85 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools338 Students25.36% Minority
- 41 Schools5,328 Students23.20% Minority
- 57 Schools17,857 Students12.03% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students51.14% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools2,868 Students18.52% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students3.85% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students2.50% Minority
- 4 Schools875 Students1.95% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students41.04% Minority
- 14 Schools3,549 Students6.46% Minority
- 35 Schools8,439 Students24.62% Minority
- 7 Schools200 Students58.14% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.