Top Mississippi Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 178 top religiously affiliated private schools in Mississippi (74% of all schools), serving 37,787 students.
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo - Each fall, our high school students go on a spiritual retreat that grows their faith while they have a great time in the outdoors.
Our Lady Academy Photo - Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
Vicksburg Catholic School Photo - St. Aloysius offers a college preparatory curriculum. Honors and Advanced Placement classes are offered in certain subjects, as well as several dual credit courses. St. Aloysius fields eighteen athletic teams in twelve different sports. Service, academic, and leadership clubs, honor societies, marching band, retreat team and more provide abundant extracurricular opportunities.
Park Place Christian Academy Photo - Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Christ Covenant School Photo - Lower School students use iPod Touches to play interactive learning games in specific subjects.
Northstar Academy Photo - Semiprofessional ballerina and NorthStar student Bethany artfully captures the possibilities that come alive when you choose NorthStar Academy! Real People. Real Places. Real Ministry.
Top Mississippi Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools85 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools338 Students25.36% Minority
- 41 Schools5,328 Students23.20% Minority
- 57 Schools17,857 Students12.03% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students51.14% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools558 Students18.52% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students3.85% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students2.50% Minority
- 4 Schools875 Students1.95% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students41.04% Minority
- 14 Schools3,549 Students6.46% Minority
- 35 Schools8,439 Students24.62% Minority
- 7 Schools200 Students58.14% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.