Top Mississippi Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 179 top religiously affiliated private schools in Mississippi (75% of all schools), serving 40,360 students.
Park Place Christian Academy Photo - Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Vicksburg Catholic School Photo - St. Aloysius offers a college preparatory curriculum. Honors and Advanced Placement classes are offered in certain subjects, as well as several dual credit courses. St. Aloysius fields eighteen athletic teams in twelve different sports. Service, academic, and leadership clubs, honor societies, marching band, retreat team and more provide abundant extracurricular opportunities.
Our Lady Academy Photo - Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
Cross Creek Christian Academy Photo - Students admiring a beautiful rainbow God has provided after a rainy afternoon.
Northstar Academy Photo - Semiprofessional ballerina and NorthStar student Bethany artfully captures the possibilities that come alive when you choose NorthStar Academy! Real People. Real Places. Real Ministry.
French Camp Academy Photo - French Camp Academy offers a variety of experiences and educational opportunities.
Saint Stanislaus College-Preparatory Photo - Saint Stanislaus is located in the picturesque town of Bay St. Louis, MS. The campus is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Bay St. Louis is 50 miles east of New Orleans, LA.
Top Mississippi Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools85 Students40.00% Minority
- 2 Schools338 Students25.36% Minority
- 42 Schools5,429 Students22.80% Minority
- 57 Schools17,857 Students12.03% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students51.14% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools2,868 Students18.52% Minority
- 1 Schools95 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students3.85% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students2.50% Minority
- 4 Schools875 Students1.95% Minority
- 3 Schools145 Students41.04% Minority
- 14 Schools3,549 Students6.46% Minority
- 35 Schools8,601 Students24.62% Minority
- 7 Schools200 Students58.14% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.