Mississippi Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 174 religiously affiliated private schools in Mississippi (76% of all schools), serving 41,120 students.
Saint Stanislaus is located in the picturesque town of Bay St. Louis, MS. The campus is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Bay St. Louis is 50 miles east of New Orleans, LA.
Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
Semiprofessional ballerina and NorthStar student Bethany artfully captures the possibilities that come alive when you choose NorthStar Academy! Real People. Real Places. Real Ministry.
Students spend time in the school garden planting, cultivating and harvesting fruits, vegetables and flowers.
St. Aloysius offers a college preparatory curriculum. Honors and Advanced Placement classes are offered in certain subjects, as well as several dual credit courses. St. Aloysius fields eighteen athletic teams in twelve different sports. Service, academic, and leadership clubs, honor societies, marching band, retreat team and more provide abundant extracurricular opportunities.
Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
Mississippi Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools336 Students25% Minority
- 40 Schools6,178 Students10% Minority
- 65 Schools19,312 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students47% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools2,914 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 3 Schools264 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools3,019 Students5% Minority
- 32 Schools8,544 Students22% Minority
- 7 Schools188 Students62% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.