Mississippi Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 174 religiously affiliated private schools in Mississippi (76% of all schools), serving 41,095 students.
Saint Stanislaus is located in the picturesque town of Bay St. Louis, MS. The campus is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Bay St. Louis is 50 miles east of New Orleans, LA.
Semiprofessional ballerina and NorthStar student Bethany artfully captures the possibilities that come alive when you choose NorthStar Academy! Real People. Real Places. Real Ministry.
Class of 2017 -- Graduates = 38; ACT Class Average Score 25.69; Scholarship Amount nearly $5 Million in Offers.
Students spend time in the school garden planting, cultivating and harvesting fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Park Place Christian Academy, a ministry of Park Place Baptist Church, strives to provide a distinctively Christian, academically rigorous education for students in grades K3-12. PPCA, established in 2000, and with a current enrollment of nearly 650 students, uses Godly guidance and Christian personnel to cultivate a biblical worldview into the hearts and minds of our students.
St. Aloysius offers a college preparatory curriculum. Honors and Advanced Placement classes are offered in certain subjects, as well as several dual credit courses. St. Aloysius fields eighteen athletic teams in twelve different sports. Service, academic, and leadership clubs, honor societies, marching band, retreat team and more provide abundant extracurricular opportunities.
Mississippi Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools336 Students25% Minority
- 40 Schools6,178 Students10% Minority
- 65 Schools19,287 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools138 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools105 Students47% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools2,914 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools11 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools44 Students4% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 3 Schools264 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools47 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools3,019 Students5% Minority
- 32 Schools8,544 Students22% Minority
- 7 Schools188 Students62% Minority
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.