Grades: PK-8 | 464 students
- The purpose of St. Philip Neri School is to provide a foundation on which to build Catholic Christian values in each student.
- Our first priority is to build Catholic beliefs, as handed down by the church, and to foster faith experience.
- We educate our children for this world and the world to come.
- We strive to give our students a solid set of religious, cultural, moral, and social values, which they can share with others.
- We believe that for Christian values to grow, they must emanate from the home, be confirmed in the school, and provide the basis for a strong, vibrant Christian life.
- Therefore, each student is "celebrated" as God's creation.
- We see the Risen Christ in ourselves and others.
- Parents, as primary educators, share their child with us.
- We see and commit ourselves to provide the best possible development of the child.
- Parents and teachers work together as a team for the benefit of the child.
- Together, our goal is to build a community of faith and trust in which we can grow and learn.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Lafayette HillGrades: NS-PK | 85 students
708 Ridge Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
Plymouth MeetingGrades: NS-6 | 137 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
ConshohockenGrades: NS-PK | 55 students
1707 Butler Pike
Conshohocken, PA 19428
ConshohockenGrades: PK-6 | 152 students
2025 Harts Lane
Conshohocken, PA 19428
PhiladelphiaGrades: K-3 | 40 students
8630 Ridge Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19128
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.