Grades: NS-8 | 335 students
- At St. Pius School, our primary aim is to be a community of faith and our goal is to nourish each child's spiritual, academic, physical, social and emotional growth.
- We feel that we can only achieve these goals with the full cooperation of the parents.
- We encourage our students to put forth their best effort at all times, and we daily provide an environment where students may feel comfortable and safe so that they may work to their fullest potential.
- St. Pius School is committed to carrying out the ministry of Jesus Christ in the education of youth.
- We emphasize the education of the whole person, fostering spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and psychological growth.
- We strive, in partnership with the family and parish, to provide a quality education in a Catholic environment of peace, security, and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||335 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 16 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,615|
|Tuition Notes||Out of parish tuition: $6615.00|
|Admissions Director||Peggy Zappelli|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Track and Field,
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.