Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
- St. Raphael's School is a fully accredited Catholic school for students in Pre-K thru 8th grade.
- St. Raphael's program begins with Pre-K and continues through 8th grade.
- We are an accredited school offering a curriculum approved by the archdiocese.
- We stress the fundamental skills necessary for quality writing, comprehensive reading, and sound mathematics.
- In addition to the fundamentals, our students receive weekly Spanish instruction, computer lab, and much more.
- The students and staff participate in spiritual activities including daily religion class, prayer, and weekly mass.
- Local faith-based and public high schools agree that St. Raphael's students are academically and socially well prepared for entering high school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,280|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$600|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Kay Qualseth|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Fall Musical Fall Musical,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
4050 Hubbard Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
Brooklyn CenterGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
7031 Halifax Ave N
Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
MinneapolisGrades: K-8 | 307 students
3755 Pleasant Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55409
AnokaGrades: PK-8 | 466 students
506 Jackson St
Anoka, MN 55303
Brooklyn ParkGrades: PK-12 | 667 students
9201 75th Ave N
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.