Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
- St. Raphael's School is a fully accredited Catholic school for students in Pre-K thru 8th grade.
- St. Raphael's program begins with Pre-K and continues through 8th grade.
- We are an accredited school offering a curriculum approved by the archdiocese.
- We stress the fundamental skills necessary for quality writing, comprehensive reading, and sound mathematics.
- In addition to the fundamentals, our students receive weekly Spanish instruction, computer lab, and much more.
- The students and staff participate in spiritual activities including daily religion class, prayer, and weekly mass.
- Local faith-based and public high schools agree that St. Raphael's students are academically and socially well prepared for entering high school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,280|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$600|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Kay Qualseth|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Fall Musical Fall Musical,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
4050 Hubbard Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 176 students
6875 University Ave Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55432
BlaineGrades: PK-12 | 125 students
804 131st Ave Ne
Blaine, MN 55434
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 1367 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Saint PaulGrades: K-12 | 419 students
Saint Paul, MN 55103
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.