Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
- St. Stanislaus Catholic School is to supports the mission of St. Stanislaus Catholic Community Gathered around Jesus Christ in the Eucharist We seek to build a strong family of faith.
- In our diversity, sensitive to the needs of all, We journey together to our heavenly homeland, Encouraging all to share their gifts and live the will of God.
- We are a comprehensive program, ranging from preschool to 8th grade.
- We have a dedicated staff of 10 credentialed teachers, including a Physical Education teacher, Music teacher and Spanish teacher.
- There are five full time paraprofessionals, a Reading Resource and Math Resource instructor, a Librarian and Preschool Director and her staff of 5 instructors. We offer before and after school care, summer school and a wide range of after-school sports for our middle school students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.