Grades: PK-8 | 299 students
- St. Theresa School is a Catholic learning community, united by our love and concern for all children.
- We are dedicated to providing a challenging and spiritual environment, based upon the timeless Gospel values and traditions or our faith.
- Our shared vision is to inspire both a love of learning and service to others, with Jesus as our teacher.
- Based upon our Catholic faith, we, at St. Theresa School, believe in educating the whole child, academically, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- We recognize the parents as the first and primary educators of Jesus Christ.
- We celebrate the fact that each child is unique and thus requires individual attention.
- Through the adaptation of teaching methods and materials, we help each child reach their personal best.
- We guide our students to come to know, love, and serve God through the Gospel values of Jesus and the teachings of the Catholic Church, by loving one another, and through acts of Christian service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition for parishioners is $4,200. Non-parishioners pay $4,500. We offer a reduced tuition for second, third, etc. children.|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Cheryl Corey|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Palm DesertGrades: K-8 | 103 students
74200 Country Club Drive
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Palm SpringsGrades: K-12 | 213 students
630 S Sunrise Way
Palm Springs, CA 92264
Palm SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 234 students
67675 Bolero Road
Palm Springs, CA 92264
Rancho MirageGrades: NS-12 | 398 students
35525 Da Vall Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Cathedral CityGrades: 2-12 | 57 students
68550 Dinah Shore Dr
Cathedral City, CA 92234
I thoroughly enjoyed this school. The teachers called every week as per my request to let me know how my 12 year old was doing. We loved the camaraderie and Christian/Catholic background of everything there. No complaints other than I shouldn't have sent my child back to public school. This school was worth it's weight in funds!!!
- Posted by Parent - Ckj12
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.