Grades: K-9 | 380 students
- St. Thomas More is a Catholic Elementary School primarily intended to provide a quality Catholic education.
- The admissions guidelines of St. Thomas More School are in accordance with the student acceptance regulations of the Diocese of Cleveland.
- The school admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school.
- In all cases, admission of students to St. Thomas More School will be made only in those cases where the student's needs can be met.
- A class limit may be reached when the school cannot provide for the social, moral or educational growth of a student and admittance may be refused.
- All students admitted to St.Thomas More School are considered to be conditional for the first semester.
- It is during this time period that a determination will be made as to whether the needs of the student can be met at St. Thomas More School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 414 students
3644 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44111
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 290 students
14440 Triskett Road
Cleveland, OH 44111
MedinaGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
3646 Medina Rd
Medina, OH 44256
ClevelandGrades: K-8 | 251 students
3421 Snow Road
Cleveland, OH 44134
BrunswickGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
923 Pearl Road
Brunswick, OH 44212
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.