Grades: K-9 | 380 students
- St. Thomas More is a Catholic Elementary School primarily intended to provide a quality Catholic education.
- The admissions guidelines of St. Thomas More School are in accordance with the student acceptance regulations of the Diocese of Cleveland.
- The school admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school.
- In all cases, admission of students to St. Thomas More School will be made only in those cases where the student's needs can be met.
- A class limit may be reached when the school cannot provide for the social, moral or educational growth of a student and admittance may be refused.
- All students admitted to St.Thomas More School are considered to be conditional for the first semester.
- It is during this time period that a determination will be made as to whether the needs of the student can be met at St. Thomas More School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 252 students
1355 W. 70th Street
Cleveland, OH 44102
MedinaGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
3646 Medina Rd
Medina, OH 44256
ParmaGrades: KG-8 | 305 students
6800 State Rd
Parma, OH 44134
ClevelandGrades: K-9 | 280 students
5620 Hauserman Rd
Cleveland, OH 44130
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 174 students
3205 Fulton Rd
Cleveland, OH 44109
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.