Grades: 9-12 | 65 students
- Vista is a small, unique, family oriented, residential treatment center (doc).
- Vista prides itself on the one on one personal attention, creative and individualized treatment, and interpersonal relationships given to your child.
- Vista is dedicated to creating a successful therapeutic environment with all the comforts of a home like setting.
- By creating honest, open, positive relationships, your child has the opportunity to address those concerns and obstacles impeding them from being happy and proactive with their individual lives.
- Vista believes that therapy is about relationships.
- As a result, we provide one on one clinical attention to your children.
- Our small size allows us the luxury of being creative and individualized as we work with you and your family therapeutically.
- While we use a variety of therapeutic approaches, we believe that working on an interpersonal level with your children is the foundation by which we are able to help them understand their obstacles and what solutions will work for them in the future years to come.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West Valley CityGrades: NS-3 | 276 students
4428 W Links Dr
West Valley City, UT 84120
Salt Lake CityGrades: K | 21 students
3655 W 2340 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84120
KearnsGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
4501 W 5215 S
Kearns, UT 84118
Salt Lake CityGrades: K | 33 students
4130 S 3600 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-K | 47 students
3854 West 5400 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84118
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.