Grades: 9-12 | 65 students
- Vista is a small, unique, family oriented, residential treatment center (doc).
- Vista prides itself on the one on one personal attention, creative and individualized treatment, and interpersonal relationships given to your child.
- Vista is dedicated to creating a successful therapeutic environment with all the comforts of a home like setting.
- By creating honest, open, positive relationships, your child has the opportunity to address those concerns and obstacles impeding them from being happy and proactive with their individual lives.
- Vista believes that therapy is about relationships.
- As a result, we provide one on one clinical attention to your children.
- Our small size allows us the luxury of being creative and individualized as we work with you and your family therapeutically.
- While we use a variety of therapeutic approaches, we believe that working on an interpersonal level with your children is the foundation by which we are able to help them understand their obstacles and what solutions will work for them in the future years to come.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West Valley CityGrades: NS-3 | 276 students
4428 W Links Dr
West Valley City, UT 84120
Salt Lake CityGrades: K | 21 students
3655 W 2340 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84120
KearnsGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
4501 W 5215 S
Kearns, UT 84118
Salt Lake CityGrades: K | 33 students
4130 S 3600 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-K | 47 students
3854 West 5400 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84118
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.