Utah Private Schools
- There are 170 private schools in Utah, serving 20,591 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,226 for elementary schools and $11,063 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 83% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
“Blessed Sacrament has developed a model comprehensive Character Education (CE) program,” said Penny Keith, Community of Caring program coordinator, in a news release. “Their Holocaust unit, art project and Alzheimer’s Buddy project all reflect a commitment from everyone associated with Blessed Sacrament — students, staff and parents alike — toward an inclusionary atmosphere.” The program, sponsored by the Community of Caring and the Character Education Partnership (CEP), recognizes schools for their accomplishments in character education based on 11 core principles. Those principles include regular assessment of learning environments, providing a challenging curriculum, working with families and the community, and being proactive in building students’ character and self-motivation.
Snowboarding and Skiing Program Dedicated to the development of skiers and snowboarders of all abilities, the Wasatch Academy Ski and Snowboard Program focuses on producing top-level athletes of good character with high academic standing. This nationally ranked program trains on Wasatch Academy's private snowboard park and mountain featuring wall rides, a cabin quarter-pipe, rails, boxes, and slalom and giant slalom
Why is Reid School the best choice? Highest ranked reading/writing program for notable effects . . . Inexpensive . . . Small class sizes . . . Large faculty . . . Every second of time used with effective instruction in a broad array of choices . . . Hands-on experiences . . . Everyone masters.
Rowland Hall offers a personalized, intellectually stimulating educational program for college-bound students, from preschool through high school. When you choose Rowland Hall for your child, you can feel sure that he or she will be known and nurtured, whether starting school for the first time or excelling in the later grades.
The 40-acre campus is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Sandy, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City.
Utah Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools108 Students31% Minority
- 5 Schools318 Students17% Minority
- 14 Schools961 Students26% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students9% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools41 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students23% Minority
- 89 Schools13,536 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students94% Minority
- 1 Schools312 Students24% Minority
- 4 Schools106 Students27% Minority
- 6 Schools611 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools265 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools114 Students11% Minority
- 19 Schools2,168 Students12% Minority
- 7 Schools446 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students15% Minority
- 13 Schools1,551 Students25% Minority
November 24, 2017
Always answer this question honestly: what is the school looking for? Is my child a match for their requirements? This article shows you how to get that important match right.
November 24, 2017
Summer is an excellent time to spend a couple of days reviewing your marketing initiatives. It is important to see what's working and what isn't working.
November 24, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.