Utah Private Schools
- There are 186 private schools in Utah, serving 21,872 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,553 for elementary schools and $11,409 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 83% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Montessori Community School - family owned since 1985. With many outstanding certified Montessori Teachers. Setting the standard for excellence in education.
An aerial image of the 19-acre Heritage Community clinically designed to prepare students to return to their home communities.
The 40-acre campus is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Sandy, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City.
Intermountain Christian School is conveniently located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City and offers classes Preschool (3 years old) through 12th grade.
Snowboarding and Skiing Program Dedicated to the development of skiers and snowboarders of all abilities, the Wasatch Academy Ski and Snowboard Program focuses on producing top-level athletes of good character with high academic standing. This nationally ranked program trains on Wasatch Academy's private snowboard park and mountain featuring wall rides, a cabin quarter-pipe, rails, boxes, and slalom and giant slalom
Rowland Hall offers a personalized, intellectually stimulating educational program for college-bound students, from preschool through high school. When you choose Rowland Hall for your child, you can feel sure that he or she will be known and nurtured, whether starting school for the first time or excelling in the later grades.
Utah Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools134 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students23% Minority
- 14 Schools984 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students32% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools52 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students23% Minority
- 89 Schools14,007 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools42 Students67% Minority
- 1 Schools333 Students51% Minority
- 4 Schools91 Students27% Minority
- 7 Schools607 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools316 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools131 Students10% Minority
- 21 Schools2,330 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students8% Minority
- 12 Schools1,033 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students18% Minority
- 15 Schools1,535 Students26% Minority
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.