Top Utah Private Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 185 top private schools in Utah, serving 21,149 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,766 for elementary schools and $11,862 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 84% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Grace Lutheran School Photo - Grace Lutheran provides a relaxing and secure environment for learning.
Juan Diego Catholic High School Photo - Juan Diego's 56 acre campus is 20 minutes from ski canyons and Salt Lake City.
Reid School Photo - Why is Reid School the best choice? Highest ranked reading/writing program for notable effects . . . Inexpensive . . . Small class sizes . . . Large faculty . . . Every second of time used with effective instruction in a broad array of choices . . . Hands-on experiences . . . Everyone masters.
Rowland Hall Photo - Rowland Hall offers a personalized, intellectually stimulating educational program for college-bound students, from preschool through high school. When you choose Rowland Hall for your child, you can feel sure that he or she will be known and nurtured, whether starting school for the first time or excelling in the later grades.
St Andrew Catholic School Photo - 1st and 4th graders celebrate Johnny Appleseed day by making applesauce!
Top Utah Private Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools134 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students23% Minority
- 14 Schools984 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students32% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students23% Minority
- 90 Schools13,490 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools42 Students67% Minority
- 1 Schools333 Students51% Minority
- 4 Schools91 Students27% Minority
- 6 Schools525 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools316 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools131 Students10% Minority
- 20 Schools2,220 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students8% Minority
- 12 Schools1,037 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students18% Minority
- 15 Schools1,414 Students26% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.