Top Utah Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 182 top private schools in Utah, serving 20,835 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,685 for elementary schools and $13,856 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 84% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Heritage Photo - An aerial image of the 19-acre Heritage Community clinically designed to prepare students to return to their home communities.
Grace Lutheran School Photo - Seventh Grade Yearbook class. Computer literacy is a key component to our education. Students Pre-K through 8th grade receive different stages of technology learning, from understanding how to move and click a mouse, to typing proficiency, photo editing, and language arts programs.
Rowland Hall Photo - Since 1982, Rowmark Ski Academy has offered a year-round ski-racing program coupled with an extraordinary high school. Our goal is simple: to deliver the best possible program to identify, develop, and help every one of our elite scholar-athletes realize their potential on the race course and in the classroom.
Reid School Photo - Why is Reid School the best choice? Highest ranked reading/writing program for notable effects . . . Inexpensive . . . Small class sizes . . . Large faculty . . . Every second of time used with effective instruction in a broad array of choices . . . Hands-on experiences . . . Everyone masters.
Wasatch Academy Photo - Utah has some of the best snow on earth at 14 world-class Ski Resorts. The Wasatch Academy Skiing & Snowboarding team competes in the USASA nationals event where they begin their journey to the Olympic podium. We also have a private ski hill and cabin 30 minutes from campus for training and recreational use.
Top Utah Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools134 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students23% Minority
- 14 Schools984 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students32% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students23% Minority
- 89 Schools13,450 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools42 Students67% Minority
- 1 Schools333 Students51% Minority
- 4 Schools90 Students27% Minority
- 6 Schools525 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools316 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools131 Students10% Minority
- 20 Schools1,991 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students8% Minority
- 12 Schools1,039 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students18% Minority
- 15 Schools1,414 Students26% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.