Utah Private Schools
- There are 170 private schools in Utah, serving 20,521 students.
- The average private school tuition is $7,226 for elementary schools and $11,409 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 83% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
An aerial image of the 19-acre Heritage Community clinically designed to prepare students to return to their home communities.
The 40-acre campus is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Sandy, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City.
Why is Reid School the best choice? Highest ranked reading/writing program for notable effects . . . Inexpensive . . . Small class sizes . . . Large faculty . . . Every second of time used with effective instruction in a broad array of choices . . . Hands-on experiences . . . Everyone masters.
Rowland Hall offers a personalized, intellectually stimulating educational program for college-bound students, from preschool through high school. When you choose Rowland Hall for your child, you can feel sure that he or she will be known and nurtured, whether starting school for the first time or excelling in the later grades.
Snowboarding and Skiing Program Dedicated to the development of skiers and snowboarders of all abilities, the Wasatch Academy Ski and Snowboard Program focuses on producing top-level athletes of good character with high academic standing. This nationally ranked program trains on Wasatch Academy's private snowboard park and mountain featuring wall rides, a cabin quarter-pipe, rails, boxes, and slalom and giant slalom
“Blessed Sacrament has developed a model comprehensive Character Education (CE) program,” said Penny Keith, Community of Caring program coordinator, in a news release. “Their Holocaust unit, art project and Alzheimer’s Buddy project all reflect a commitment from everyone associated with Blessed Sacrament — students, staff and parents alike — toward an inclusionary atmosphere.” The program, sponsored by the Community of Caring and the Character Education Partnership (CEP), recognizes schools for their accomplishments in character education based on 11 core principles. Those principles include regular assessment of learning environments, providing a challenging curriculum, working with families and the community, and being proactive in building students’ character and self-motivation.
Utah Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools108 Students31% Minority
- 4 Schools213 Students21% Minority
- 14 Schools961 Students26% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools41 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students23% Minority
- 86 Schools13,379 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students94% Minority
- 1 Schools312 Students24% Minority
- 4 Schools106 Students27% Minority
- 6 Schools648 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools265 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools114 Students11% Minority
- 19 Schools2,168 Students12% Minority
- 7 Schools446 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students15% Minority
- 13 Schools1,551 Students25% Minority
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.