Top Utah Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 182 top private schools in Utah, serving 20,926 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,614 for elementary schools and $13,856 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 84% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Heritage Photo - An aerial image of the 19-acre Heritage Community clinically designed to prepare students to return to their home communities.
Wasatch Academy Photo - Wasatch Academy is located in Mount Pleasant, Utah, a quiet, mountain-valley town boasting a reputation for clean air, stary night skies, and safety. The campus is a 90-minute scenic drive from Salt Lake City International airport.
Eva Carlston Academy Photo - Our students participate in art therapy once per week (though they can elect to do more as schedules permit), which includes instruction, practice, and a therapeutic debrief with our therapists. Students who wish to pursue a specific art form in a more in-depth manner may request extra studio time and instruction.
The Waterford School Photo - The 40-acre campus is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains in Sandy, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City.
Intermountain Christian School Photo - ICS offers its high school students Field Studies Trips which are designed as holistic educational experiences, incorporating a mix of academic learning outside the classroom, spiritual growth, social interaction, adventure, college visits, and service opportunities. Past trips have included New York City, Washington DC, San Diego, Chicago and New Orleans.
Top Utah Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools134 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools218 Students23% Minority
- 14 Schools984 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools34 Students32% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students10% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools25 Students23% Minority
- 89 Schools13,450 Students21% Minority
- 2 Schools42 Students67% Minority
- 1 Schools333 Students51% Minority
- 4 Schools90 Students27% Minority
- 6 Schools525 Students8% Minority
- 4 Schools316 Students44% Minority
- 1 Schools131 Students10% Minority
- 20 Schools1,991 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools24 Students8% Minority
- 12 Schools1,039 Students27% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students18% Minority
- 15 Schools1,414 Students26% Minority
The desired result of taking the admissions test, visiting schools and submitting all that paperwork is to receive an acceptance letter. Here's how to handle this part of the admissions process.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.