Utah Private Schools
- There are 170 private schools in Utah, serving 20,521 students.
- The average private school tuition is $8,553 for elementary schools and $11,409 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 83% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 22% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
An aerial image of the 19-acre Heritage Community clinically designed to prepare students to return to their home communities.
Intermountain Christian School is conveniently located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City and offers classes Preschool (3 years old) through 12th grade.
Snowboarding and Skiing Program Dedicated to the development of skiers and snowboarders of all abilities, the Wasatch Academy Ski and Snowboard Program focuses on producing top-level athletes of good character with high academic standing. This nationally ranked program trains on Wasatch Academy's private snowboard park and mountain featuring wall rides, a cabin quarter-pipe, rails, boxes, and slalom and giant slalom
Utah Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 4 Schools108 Students31% Minority
- 4 Schools213 Students21% Minority
- 14 Schools961 Students26% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools23 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools40 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools41 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students23% Minority
- 86 Schools13,379 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students94% Minority
- 1 Schools312 Students24% Minority
- 4 Schools106 Students27% Minority
- 6 Schools648 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools265 Students38% Minority
- 1 Schools114 Students11% Minority
- 19 Schools2,168 Students12% Minority
- 7 Schools446 Students31% Minority
- 1 Schools55 Students15% Minority
- 13 Schools1,551 Students25% Minority
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.