Top Utah Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 50 top religiously affiliated private schools in Utah (27% of all schools), serving 9,849 students.
Intermountain Christian School Photo - Intermountain Christian School is conveniently located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City and offers classes Preschool (3 years old) through 12th grade.
St Andrew Catholic School Photo - 1st and 4th graders celebrate Johnny Appleseed day by making applesauce!
American Heritage School Photo - A culture of kindness and honor permeate the friendships of AHS students, teachers, and employees.
Blessed Sacrament School Photo - “Blessed Sacrament has developed a model comprehensive Character Education (CE) program,” said Penny Keith, Community of Caring program coordinator, in a news release. “Their Holocaust unit, art project and Alzheimer’s Buddy project all reflect a commitment from everyone associated with Blessed Sacrament — students, staff and parents alike — toward an inclusionary atmosphere.” The program, sponsored by the Community of Caring and the Character Education Partnership (CEP), recognizes schools for their accomplishments in character education based on 11 core principles. Those principles include regular assessment of learning environments, providing a challenging curriculum, working with families and the community, and being proactive in building students’ character and self-motivation.
Juan Diego Catholic High School Photo - Juan Diego's 56 acre campus is 20 minutes from ski canyons and Salt Lake City.
Top Utah Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools228 Students22.77% Minority
- 10 Schools1,901 Students13.25% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students59.38% Minority
- 5 Schools1,154 Students6.83% Minority
- 5 Schools494 Students13.55% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students14.29% Minority
- 16 Schools5,653 Students32.43% Minority
- 4 Schools119 Students45.45% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students31.67% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.