Top Utah Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 50 top religiously affiliated private schools in Utah (27% of all schools), serving 9,774 students.
Juan Diego Catholic High School Photo - Juan Diego's 56 acre campus is 20 minutes from ski canyons and Salt Lake City.
American Heritage School Photo - A culture of kindness and honor permeate the friendships of AHS students, teachers, and employees.
Intermountain Christian School Photo - Intermountain Christian School is conveniently located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City and offers classes Preschool (3 years old) through 12th grade.
St Andrew Catholic School Photo - 1st and 4th graders celebrate Johnny Appleseed day by making applesauce!
Blessed Sacrament School Photo - “Blessed Sacrament has developed a model comprehensive Character Education (CE) program,” said Penny Keith, Community of Caring program coordinator, in a news release. “Their Holocaust unit, art project and Alzheimer’s Buddy project all reflect a commitment from everyone associated with Blessed Sacrament — students, staff and parents alike — toward an inclusionary atmosphere.” The program, sponsored by the Community of Caring and the Character Education Partnership (CEP), recognizes schools for their accomplishments in character education based on 11 core principles. Those principles include regular assessment of learning environments, providing a challenging curriculum, working with families and the community, and being proactive in building students’ character and self-motivation.
Top Utah Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools228 Students22.77% Minority
- 10 Schools1,851 Students13.25% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students59.38% Minority
- 5 Schools1,154 Students6.83% Minority
- 5 Schools470 Students13.55% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students14.29% Minority
- 16 Schools5,653 Students32.43% Minority
- 4 Schools118 Students45.45% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students31.67% Minority
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?