Top Utah Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 50 top religiously affiliated private schools in Utah (27% of all schools), serving 9,880 students.
St Andrew Catholic School Photo - 1st and 4th graders celebrate Johnny Appleseed day by making applesauce!
Blessed Sacrament School Photo - “Blessed Sacrament has developed a model comprehensive Character Education (CE) program,” said Penny Keith, Community of Caring program coordinator, in a news release. “Their Holocaust unit, art project and Alzheimer’s Buddy project all reflect a commitment from everyone associated with Blessed Sacrament — students, staff and parents alike — toward an inclusionary atmosphere.” The program, sponsored by the Community of Caring and the Character Education Partnership (CEP), recognizes schools for their accomplishments in character education based on 11 core principles. Those principles include regular assessment of learning environments, providing a challenging curriculum, working with families and the community, and being proactive in building students’ character and self-motivation.
Grace Lutheran School Photo - Grace Lutheran provides a relaxing and secure environment for learning.
American Heritage School Photo - A culture of kindness and honor permeate the friendships of AHS students, teachers, and employees.
Top Utah Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools228 Students22.77% Minority
- 9 Schools1,557 Students13.25% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students59.38% Minority
- 6 Schools1,530 Students6.83% Minority
- 5 Schools493 Students13.55% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students14.29% Minority
- 16 Schools5,653 Students32.43% Minority
- 4 Schools119 Students45.45% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students31.67% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.