Top Utah Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 52 top religiously affiliated private schools in Utah (28% of all schools), serving 9,467 students.
Summit Christian Academy Photo - We are a small private Christian school with a diverse population of students. Our teachers focus on interactive learning experiences to help students better absorb what they learn.
American Heritage School Photo - A culture of kindness and honor permeate the friendships of AHS students, teachers, and employees.
Juan Diego Catholic High School Photo - Juan Diego's 56 acre campus is 20 minutes from ski canyons and Salt Lake City.
Blessed Sacrament School Photo - At Blessed Sacrament, the Interfaith Meditation Garden is used for prayer, study, sketching, thinking and resting. This garden is used by students as well as community members, and offers a stunning view of the Wasatch Mountains.
Intermountain Christian School Photo - We desire not only to know and nurture our community of students, but we are passionate about learning. We work diligently to equip and inspire our students so that they will thrive in the world God has created. Learning is at the center of all that we do, and our high school faculty are not only expert teachers, but they also understand the power of Christian education to transform the lives and minds of our students. Our outstanding ACT scores as well as our college scholarship and acceptance letters are clear evidence of the excellence of the education here at ICS.
Top Utah Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools16 Students60.00% Minority
- 1 Schools401 Students20.51% Minority
- 5 Schools225 Students19.59% Minority
- 9 Schools1,035 Students9.64% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students60.00% Minority
- 6 Schools1,446 Students8.48% Minority
- 5 Schools436 Students10.14% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students42.31% Minority
- 2 Schools92 Students10.42% Minority
- 16 Schools5,520 Students36.27% Minority
- 3 Schools89 Students41.56% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students21.88% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.