Top Utah Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 50 top religiously affiliated private schools in Utah (27% of all schools), serving 9,745 students.
American Heritage School Photo - A culture of kindness and honor permeate the friendships of AHS students, teachers, and employees.
Intermountain Christian School Photo - Intermountain Christian School is conveniently located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City and offers classes Preschool (3 years old) through 12th grade.
St Andrew Catholic School Photo - 1st and 4th graders celebrate Johnny Appleseed day by making applesauce!
Juan Diego Catholic High School Photo - Juan Diego's 56 acre campus is 20 minutes from ski canyons and Salt Lake City.
Blessed Sacrament School Photo - “Blessed Sacrament has developed a model comprehensive Character Education (CE) program,” said Penny Keith, Community of Caring program coordinator, in a news release. “Their Holocaust unit, art project and Alzheimer’s Buddy project all reflect a commitment from everyone associated with Blessed Sacrament — students, staff and parents alike — toward an inclusionary atmosphere.” The program, sponsored by the Community of Caring and the Character Education Partnership (CEP), recognizes schools for their accomplishments in character education based on 11 core principles. Those principles include regular assessment of learning environments, providing a challenging curriculum, working with families and the community, and being proactive in building students’ character and self-motivation.
Top Utah Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools228 Students22.77% Minority
- 10 Schools1,822 Students13.25% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students59.38% Minority
- 5 Schools1,154 Students6.83% Minority
- 5 Schools470 Students13.55% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students14.29% Minority
- 16 Schools5,653 Students32.43% Minority
- 4 Schools118 Students45.45% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students31.67% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.