Top Utah Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 50 top religiously affiliated private schools in Utah (27% of all schools), serving 9,941 students.
Juan Diego Catholic High School Photo - Juan Diego's 56 acre campus is 20 minutes from ski canyons and Salt Lake City.
St Andrew Catholic School Photo - 1st and 4th graders celebrate Johnny Appleseed day by making applesauce!
Intermountain Christian School Photo - Intermountain Christian School is conveniently located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains in Salt Lake City and offers classes Preschool (3 years old) through 12th grade.
Grace Lutheran School Photo - Grace Lutheran provides a relaxing and secure environment for learning.
Blessed Sacrament School Photo - “Blessed Sacrament has developed a model comprehensive Character Education (CE) program,” said Penny Keith, Community of Caring program coordinator, in a news release. “Their Holocaust unit, art project and Alzheimer’s Buddy project all reflect a commitment from everyone associated with Blessed Sacrament — students, staff and parents alike — toward an inclusionary atmosphere.” The program, sponsored by the Community of Caring and the Character Education Partnership (CEP), recognizes schools for their accomplishments in character education based on 11 core principles. Those principles include regular assessment of learning environments, providing a challenging curriculum, working with families and the community, and being proactive in building students’ character and self-motivation.
Top Utah Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools228 Students22.77% Minority
- 9 Schools1,557 Students13.25% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students14.29% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students59.38% Minority
- 6 Schools1,530 Students6.83% Minority
- 5 Schools493 Students13.55% Minority
- 2 Schools173 Students14.29% Minority
- 16 Schools5,653 Students32.43% Minority
- 4 Schools119 Students45.45% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students31.67% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.