Westside Christian School
Westside Christian School was started in 1996 as a ministry to the families of Westside Baptist Church.
It's primary goal is to give a Bible-based emphasis in every academic subject while instilling Christian principles in the lives of each student.
We are bringing the three primary entities in every young person's life together - Home, School and the Church.
In doing so, we combine the nurture of the home, education in the school and worship in the church for a united campaign on behalf of our children.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 17 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,600
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Some scholarships available.
National avg.: 85%
- Westside Christian School is a ministry of the church for the purpose of training our children both spiritually and academically. We are interested in training our children to be great servants for the Lord. The school provides a faculty and staff that strives for excellence in every area.
- Sound We believe that Christian education should be superior. We maintain high academic standards that more than adequately equip our children to excel in upper level education or in a specific vocational field. Our teachers have the training necessary to meet the challenge of today's education needs.
- Secure We are willing to shelter our children from early exposure to the harmful effects of the world and the deceptive philosophy of humanism that pervades our American culture. As Christian parents, we believe it is our responsibility to protect and prepare our children rather than to place them at the mercy of the world's teaching and friendship.
- Spiritual As Christian parents, it is also important to us that our children learn to see God in every area of life, including academics. We attempt to show them the hand of God in the history of mankind, the order of God in mathematics, and the glory of God through literature and writing. The basis of our philosophy is to give them great academic training so that they can serve a great God in a great way. "Jesus never taught men how to make a living; he taught men how live." Dr. Bob Jones Founder of Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
Endorse Westside Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.