Cinnamon Hills Youth Crisis Center
- Cinnamon Hills provide a safe and healthy environment. Our staff of 195 full-time professionals serve, treat, and educate 132 students.
- The staff is made up of doctors, nurses, therapists, educators, child-care staff, administrators, and support staff.
- Our team creates an environment that builds youth. Cinnamon Hills treats youth whose potential has been stopped because of emotional, attitudinal or chemical dependency issues; whose parents want them in a safe secure environment to address and work on their issues with staff sensitive to their particular challenges.
- Our program does not have a boot camp or out-door program approach to treatment.
- We treat and educate male and female youth in separate programs; we are not co-educational.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- River Forest Grades: 9-12 | 501 students
7574 Division St
River Forest, IL 60305
(708)771-8383 1406.4 9-12
- Glenshaw Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
2510 Middle Rd
Glenshaw, PA 15116
(412)486-7611 1814.5 PK-8
- Providence Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
240 Regent Avenue
Providence, RI 02908
(401)831-3993 2247.4 PK-8
- Goose Creek Grades: K-6 | 64 students
402 Liberty Hall Rd
Goose Creek, SC 29445
(843)764-0642 1908.2 K-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.