- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 356 students
- Acceptance rate: 71%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Academy logoed collared shirts, denim on Friday
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- In 1784, Harrisburg Academy was founded in a small room along the shores of the Susquehanna River. From our humble beginnings, Harrisburg Academy is the area`s only independent, non-sectarian, co-educational day school serving students from age three to twelfth grade. As a forward-thinking, inclusive institution, we usher visionary graduates into our local and global communities.
- Our Mission: Harrisburg Academy offers an academically challenging and globally minded interdisciplinary education. In our commitment to excellence, we provide tools, develop character, and teach skills that prepare students to thrive in college and beyond, thereby contributing to the betterment of our global and local communities.
- Diversity Statement: A community enriched by its diversity, affords every member equal respect-and provides an environment for appreciating our differences as well as our similarities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Harrisburg Academy?
The acceptance rate of Harrisburg Academy is 71%, which is lower than the national average of 86%. Harrisburg Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Pennsylvania with low acceptance rates.
Does Harrisburg Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Harrisburg Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Harrisburg Academy offer?
Harrisburg Academy offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Fencing, Golf, Soccer, Swimming and Tennis.
What is Harrisburg Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Harrisburg Academy?
The application deadline for Harrisburg Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Harrisburg Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards