Cathedral Consolidated School
- Cathedral School is called into existence as a faith-family where parents teachers, children and pastors work together to create an atmosphere of Christian love, self-esteem, and mutual respect.
- In this nurturing environment, culturally diverse children are formed by Gospel values and given a quality education to prepare them intellectually and spiritually to meet the challenges of their lives now and in the future.
- As Christians, all have the obligation and the joy of proclaiming Jesus Christ to everyone.
- The faculty of Cathedral School undertake this task in their day-to-day life experience with the students by trying their best to lead them to Christ.
- As we share the Catholic truths and living which make Cathedral School unique, we attempt to create an atmosphere of self-respect and peace.
- In this setting, children of multi-cultural backgrounds learn to grow together in harmony.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school for current rates.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
2826 Herr St
Harrisburg, PA 17103
- HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 144 students
215 North Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101
- HarrisburgGrades: PK-12 | 214 students
1982 Locust Ln
Harrisburg, PA 17109
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.