St Margaret Mary School
- St. Margaret Mary School provides an exceptional Catholic education in a community unified by faith ih Jesus Christ and empowered by his Gospel.
- We serve the children of St. Margaret Marys, Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament and St. Matthews Parishes.
- Our student represent varied cultural and racial backgrounds. Our students learn through a well-rounded curriculum including daily religion classes, computer, art, music, physical education and foreign language (Spanish).
- Advanced Math and Language Arts classes are offered to the 7th and 8th grades.
- At St. Margaret Mary School, the children receive an excellent academic training.
- Education research indicates that nationwide Catholic school students consistently outperform other schools on tests for math, reading and science.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-8 | 185 students
212 State St
Harrisburg, PA 17101
(717)234-3797 2.4 NS-8
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
555 S 25th St
Harrisburg, PA 17104
(717)232-2551 1.2 PK-8
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-8 | 448 students
4020 Derry St
Harrisburg, PA 17111
(717)564-1760 2.4 PK-8
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-8 | 651 students
6190 Allentown Blvd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
(717)657-1704 4.4 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.