St Margaret Mary School
- St. Margaret Mary School provides an exceptional Catholic education in a community unified by faith ih Jesus Christ and empowered by his Gospel.
- We serve the children of St. Margaret Marys, Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament and St. Matthews Parishes.
- Our student represent varied cultural and racial backgrounds. Our students learn through a well-rounded curriculum including daily religion classes, computer, art, music, physical education and foreign language (Spanish).
- Advanced Math and Language Arts classes are offered to the 7th and 8th grades.
- At St. Margaret Mary School, the children receive an excellent academic training.
- Education research indicates that nationwide Catholic school students consistently outperform other schools on tests for math, reading and science.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-8 | 185 students
212 State St
Harrisburg, PA 17101
(717)234-3797 2.4 NS-8
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
555 S 25th St
Harrisburg, PA 17104
(717)232-2551 1.2 PK-8
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-8 | 448 students
4020 Derry St
Harrisburg, PA 17111
(717)564-1760 2.4 PK-8
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-8 | 651 students
6190 Allentown Blvd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
(717)657-1704 4.4 NS-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.