Harrisburg Christian School
- Since its founding in 1955, Harrisburg Christian School has partnered with parents to reinforce Christian values taught at church and instilled at home.
- We strive to assist students in learning to live and work well with others while also preparing them for successful adulthood and post-secondary educational endeavors.
- Harrisburg Christian School offers parents the opportunity to reinforce values they instill at home and in church on a daily basis in school.
- Those values are strengthened and the total person developed through challenging classroom academic experiences, extracurricular opportunities, chapels, and social events.
- Students participate in physical education, art, music and computer courses and may choose from various extracurricular activities such as competitive athletics, drama and competitions that foster a well-rounded educational development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HummelstownGrades: K-12 | 272 students
1525 Sand Hill Road
Hummelstown, PA 17036
HarrisburgGrades: PK-12 | 214 students
1982 Locust Ln
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Camp HillGrades: PK-12 | 348 students
201 West Main Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
4020 Derry St
Harrisburg, PA 17111
MechanicsburgGrades: PK-12 | 54 students
4681 E Trindle Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050