St Catherine Laboure School
- It is the mission of St. Catherine Laboure School to provide our students with an education of the highest academic excellence while integrating into that education the Church's spiritual teachings, in order to help our students form solid spiritual values in themselves and healthy relationships with each other and the world around them.
- Our students are the essence of our being. We will dedicate our efforts to creating an environment that will advance and support the personal developments of our students, while rewarding and challenging them, as they strive to reach their fullest educational and spiritual potential.
- While our students are our future, our tachers are unquestionably the shapers of that future.
- We are committed to offering the most well qualified faculty in order to ensure the best academic achievement and spiritual growth of all our students.
- While the world is becoming an ever more complex place in which to live, we are committed not only to teach our children to think, but to think making life's decisions according to God's plan and His teachings of love, peace, honesty, integrity and the Golden Rule.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||430 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-8 | 210 students
555 S 25th St
Harrisburg, PA 17104
(717) 232-2551 1.6 PK-8
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-8 | 415 students
2826 Herr St
Harrisburg, PA 17103
(717) 232-3771 2.4 NS-8
- Middletown Grades: NS-8 | 202 students
360 E. Water Street
Middletown, PA 17057
(717) 944-5371 6.2 NS-8
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-8 | 651 students
6190 Allentown Blvd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
(717) 657-1704 4.9 NS-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.