Harrisburg Catholic Elementry School
- Holy Family School, a faith community enriched by a diversity of cultures, abilities, and talents, challenges adults and children to develop to their fullest potential in a safe, supportive, learning environment where dedicated staff, in partnership with each family, strives to form the whole child through an integrated curriculum based upon academic excellence and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Today Holy Family School continues as a Catholic elementary school, kindergarten through eighth grade.
- In this role it is an integral part of the teaching ministry of the Catholic Church in Holy Family Parish in the Diocese of Harrisburg.
- Students in Holy Family school must conduct themselves in such a fashion that their behavior will reflect favorably on the individual student and on the school, will show consideration for administrators, teachers, staff and fellow students and will create a harmonious school atmosphere.
- To accomplish this all students must recognize their individual responsibilities and discharge them in accordance with school regulations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-8 | 430 students
4020 Derry St
Harrisburg, PA 17111
(717) 564-1760 1.6 PK-8
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-8 | 415 students
2826 Herr St
Harrisburg, PA 17103
(717) 232-3771 1.2 NS-8
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-8 | 651 students
6190 Allentown Blvd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
(717) 657-1704 5.2 NS-8
- Harrisburg Grades: 2-12 | 43 students
1745 N Cameron St
Harrisburg, PA 17103
(717) 238-6980 2.1 2-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.