The teachers in our center have varying degrees of experience in the early childhood education field.
We have teachers with a few months experience to over 20 years of experience with KinderCare.
Plus, many have experience with childcare outside of our facility.
We are passionate about the level of education that we can provide, as well as the health and safety of the children in our care.
We have teachers with vocational experience through undergraduate studies and degrees.
With such a diverse group, we learn from and support each other.
We like to make education a continuing experience for both the children and the teachers.
We strive for excellence in both our education and the education of the children in our care.
One thing for sure, all our staff members have one thing in common: they love children.
They all have a desire to be a part of a child's life and help them as they learn and grow.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Londonderry Road KinderCare! It is our passion to make a difference in your child’s life. Our staff is committed to developing the whole child and preparing them for the future. With our structured curriculum, high standards of health and safety, along with ongoing communication, you can be assured this is the right school for you. At KinderCare, everything we do is designed for learning!
- At KinderCare, safety is our top priority! Our center is only accessed through a keypad entry and all our playgrounds are fenced. Our staff members are trained annually on the center's emergency plan and have current Fire Safety, CPR and First Aid certifications. We also have a Certified Child Passenger safety technician on staff to answer all your carseat questions.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French
- Accreditations: Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- FamilyChamber of Commerce 10% discount 5% CCIS and all counties
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Londonderry Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Londonderry Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Londonderry Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.