- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 56 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Tender Years, Inc. is an Early Childhood Development Center that is licensed by the Department of Public Welfare, accredited by the Department of Education, and a participant in the Keystone STARS Quality Initiative Program. We are a family owned and operated corporation that has been serving Central Pennsylvania families for 30 years, with locations in Camp Hill, Hershey, and Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Tender Years, Inc. offers licensed Early Childhood programs for infants, young toddlers and older toddlers. Tender Years Academy at Tender Years, Inc. offers licensed and accredited Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten Readiness, and Kindergarten Programs. All programs are taught by highly qualified and experienced staff. Every Tender Years Academy teacher is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- All of the programs at Tender Years, Inc. follow a curriculum based on PA Early Learning Standards, as well as the curriculum of the local school districts we serve. In addition to our thorough standards-based curriculum, Tender Years Academy students also learn Spanish language, American Sign Language, science and music. Experts in these learning areas visit your child`s classroom on a regular basis to enhance your child`s academic experience.
Endorse Tender Years. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.