- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 114 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Tender Years, Inc. is an Early Childhood Development Center that is licensed by the Department of Public Welfare, accredited by the Department of Education, and a participant in the Keystone STARS Quality Initiative Program. We are a family owned and operated corporation that has been serving Central Pennsylvania families for 30 years, with locations in Camp Hill, Hershey, and Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Tender Years, Inc. offers licensed Early Childhood programs for infants, young toddlers and older toddlers. Tender Years Academy at Tender Years, Inc. offers licensed and accredited Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten Readiness, and Kindergarten Programs. All programs are taught by highly qualified and experienced staff. Every Tender Years Academy teacher is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- All of the programs at Tender Years, Inc. follow a curriculum based on PA Early Learning Standards, as well as the curriculum of the local school districts we serve. In addition to our thorough standards-based curriculum, Tender Years Academy students also learn Spanish language, American Sign Language, science and music. Experts in these learning areas visit your child`s classroom on a regular basis to enhance your child`s academic experience.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Tender Years?
The application deadline for Tender Years is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Tender Years. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.