21st Street KinderCare
We encourage you to schedule a tour with us so you can meet the experienced, passionate teachers in person! Building long lasting relationships between staff and families is most important to us.
We are excited to be able to provide care and education to the children we care for! "Passionate teachers, Confident parents, Whole child.".
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare at Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. Our experts
designed our classrooms - and every activity and lesson - to help
prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With
designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in
every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play
and child-initiated discovery. Our classrooms feature a print-rich
environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts
and labels, and children`s literature. By helping your child
connect spoken words and print, we`re helping develop early
literacy and writing skills.
Did you know 21st Street KinderCare offers discounts to many employers around the area and we also participate with ChildCare Network. Call today to schedule a tour of the center to see the classrooms and meet the staff!
We are a NAEYC accredited center who has a passion for teaching young minds. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we`re excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Child care safety is very important to us here at KinderCare. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site that conducts monthly reviews. We also have a sick child policy and our teachers use a daily cleaning checklist to ensure we are cutting down on germs. We have several safety measures in place that include but are not limited to, keypad entry, furniture bolted securely, First Aid certified teachers, extensive safety training provided to staff yearly and disaster plans in place and reviewed monthly. KinderCare Learning Centers provide a warm,safe and fun environment that helps your child develop socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCIS (Childcare Network Program)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for 21st Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for 21st Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse 21st Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.