Blessed Sacrament School
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament School, a Catholic School and ministry of Blessed Sacrament Parish, is to educate preschool through grade eight students in a safe, nurturing, and academically challenging environment that instills the knowledge of God`s great love for us.
- We empower students to become well-rounded individuals who are lifelong learners and joyful witnesses to Christ`s teachings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild to Moderate Learning Disabilities|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool 3 year program $5,650.00/Annually Preschool 4 year program $5,200.00/Annually DHS Childcare Assistance Program available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$725|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Christopher Weber|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Fioravanti|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Please visit http://www.blessedschoolpvd.com "Admissions" to view school requirements.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
35 Swiss Street
Providence, RI 02909
(401)421-4455 0.6 PK-8
- Providence Grades: PK-5 | 298 students
600 Mount Pleasant Ave
Providence, RI 02908
(401)456-8801 1 PK-5
- Providence Grades: 6-12 | 1541 students
612 Academy Ave
Providence, RI 02908
(401)351-7750 0.9 6-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.