Federal Hill House Early Learning Center
- At Federal Hill House Early Learn programs meet the necessities of today's working parents in the Federal Hill community.
- As a childcare provider licensed by the Department of Children, Youth and Families, we follow both their guidelines and those of the Department of Education.
- The Early Child Learning Center is recognized as an outstanding childcare agency in the City of Providence.
- Early Childhood Learning Center Director is certified in Early Childhood Education, and is complemented by a well-qualified, caring, dedicated, and talented staff.
- Our programs integrate developmentally appropriate subjects such as reading, math, science, and social studies.
- We nurture the child and offer breakfast, hot lunches, and nutritious snacks.
- In addition, the program offers children field trips, arts and crafts, and healthful exercise that also helps develop hand-eye coordination.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Federal Hill House Early Learning Center also viewed these schools: Holy Ghost School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.