Federal Hill House Early Learning Center
- At Federal Hill House Early Learn programs meet the necessities of today's working parents in the Federal Hill community.
- As a childcare provider licensed by the Department of Children, Youth and Families, we follow both their guidelines and those of the Department of Education.
- The Early Child Learning Center is recognized as an outstanding childcare agency in the City of Providence.
- Early Childhood Learning Center Director is certified in Early Childhood Education, and is complemented by a well-qualified, caring, dedicated, and talented staff.
- Our programs integrate developmentally appropriate subjects such as reading, math, science, and social studies.
- We nurture the child and offer breakfast, hot lunches, and nutritious snacks.
- In addition, the program offers children field trips, arts and crafts, and healthful exercise that also helps develop hand-eye coordination.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.