Federal Hill House Early Learning Center
- At Federal Hill House Early Learn programs meet the necessities of today's working parents in the Federal Hill community.
- As a childcare provider licensed by the Department of Children, Youth and Families, we follow both their guidelines and those of the Department of Education.
- The Early Child Learning Center is recognized as an outstanding childcare agency in the City of Providence.
- Early Childhood Learning Center Director is certified in Early Childhood Education, and is complemented by a well-qualified, caring, dedicated, and talented staff.
- Our programs integrate developmentally appropriate subjects such as reading, math, science, and social studies.
- We nurture the child and offer breakfast, hot lunches, and nutritious snacks.
- In addition, the program offers children field trips, arts and crafts, and healthful exercise that also helps develop hand-eye coordination.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.