Top Rhode Island Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 30 top school membership associations in Rhode Island, serving 119 private schools (64% of all schools) and 19,558 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (26% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (22% of schools) and Other school association(s) (20% of schools).
The Prout School Photo - The Prout School is a Catholic coeducational college-preparatory school educating students in southern Rhode Island for more than 50 years.
Jewish Community Day School Of Rhode Island Photo - At the Jewish Community Day School of RI, our students are connected. We celebrate the individuality of every child within a joyful learning community.
Bishop Hendricken High School Photo - Since 1959, Bishop Hendricken has attracted gifted scholars, artists and athletes. We are proud to provide an outstanding college preparatory education, and to produce young men of conscience and compassion. Join us to learn more!
Lincoln School Photo - Our athletic facilities at Faxon Farm, located 15 minutes away in Rehoboth, MA, feature the only turf field dedicated to women's sports in southeastern New England.
Top Rhode Island Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools90 Students58.57% Minority
- 1 Schools132 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools399 Students16.67% Minority
- 2 Schools371 Students14.73% Minority
- 8 Schools1,493 Students25.43% Minority
- 2 Schools235 Students7.47% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students9.16% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students33.33% Minority
- 2 Schools1,143 Students13.43% Minority
- 2 Schools756 Students12.66% Minority
- 26 Schools1,650 Students11.95% Minority
- 2 Schools607 Students19.10% Minority
- 17 Schools7,172 Students14.54% Minority
- 2 Schools330 Students25.91% Minority
- 3 Schools153 Students28.00% Minority
- 1 Schools196 Students25.87% Minority
- 31 Schools9,421 Students18.38% Minority
- 3 Schools880 Students15.85% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students36.84% Minority
- 1 Schools160 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools280 Students3.59% Minority
- 14 Schools2,827 Students10.62% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students23.86% Minority
- 5 Schools502 Students35.71% Minority
- 2 Schools198 Students20.41% Minority
- 5 Schools392 Students26.03% Minority
- 24 Schools2,878 Students29.87% Minority
- 7 Schools770 Students19.70% Minority
- 11 Schools2,301 Students21.92% Minority
- 2 Schools588 Students24.30% Minority
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.