Top Rhode Island Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 30 top school membership associations in Rhode Island, serving 124 private schools (65% of all schools) and 21,516 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (27% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (23% of schools) and Other school association(s) (20% of schools).
Jewish Community Day School of Rhode Island Photo - At the Jewish Community Day School of RI, our students are active! This means that we're often taking our learning outside and hopping on our bus for a field trip. We see the world beyond our school walls as part of our classroom.
Quest Montessori School Photo - An authentic, accredited Montessori school for children 18 months - 8th grade.
The Prout School Photo - Prout's up-to-date science and math laboratories are impressive and provide a great environment for learning.
Rocky Hill School Photo - Middle School students take part in Enviroweek the first week of each school year which includes an Eighth Grade camping trip to Mt. Monadnock. The lessons learned and relationships built during this time lay the foundation for a great year.
Mercymount Country Day School Photo - Mercymount Country Day School, located in Cumberland, Rhode Island serves famlies from 25 surrounding towns in RI & MA.
Bishop Hendricken High School Photo - For nearly 60 years, Bishop Hendricken has attracted gifted scholars, artists and athletes. We are proud to provide an outstanding college preparatory education, and to produce young men of conscience and compassion. Join us to learn more!
Top Rhode Island Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools90 Students58.57% Minority
- 1 Schools132 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools393 Students13.89% Minority
- 2 Schools371 Students14.73% Minority
- 8 Schools1,471 Students22.90% Minority
- 2 Schools235 Students7.47% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students9.16% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students33.33% Minority
- 2 Schools1,115 Students12.56% Minority
- 2 Schools756 Students12.66% Minority
- 29 Schools1,946 Students12.62% Minority
- 2 Schools598 Students19.10% Minority
- 18 Schools8,194 Students14.88% Minority
- 2 Schools330 Students25.91% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students25.62% Minority
- 1 Schools198 Students25.87% Minority
- 34 Schools10,741 Students17.35% Minority
- 2 Schools420 Students13.11% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students29.41% Minority
- 1 Schools160 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools280 Students3.59% Minority
- 12 Schools2,944 Students9.60% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students23.86% Minority
- 5 Schools493 Students35.00% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students10.42% Minority
- 5 Schools427 Students21.78% Minority
- 25 Schools3,029 Students31.11% Minority
- 7 Schools772 Students18.60% Minority
- 12 Schools2,926 Students17.28% Minority
- 2 Schools588 Students24.30% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.