Top Rhode Island Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 30 top school membership associations in Rhode Island, serving 124 private schools (65% of all schools) and 21,509 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (27% of schools), National Association for the Education of Young Children (23% of schools) and Other school association(s) (20% of schools).
Jewish Community Day School of Rhode Island Photo - At the Jewish Community Day School of RI, our students are active! This means that we're often taking our learning outside and hopping on our bus for a field trip. We see the world beyond our school walls as part of our classroom.
The Prout School Photo - Prout's up-to-date science and math laboratories are impressive and provide a great environment for learning.
Mercymount Country Day School Photo - Mercymount Country Day School, located in Cumberland, Rhode Island serves famlies from 25 surrounding towns in RI & MA.
Rocky Hill School Photo - Middle School students take part in Enviroweek the first week of each school year which includes an Eighth Grade camping trip to Mt. Monadnock. The lessons learned and relationships built during this time lay the foundation for a great year.
Quest Montessori School Photo - An authentic, accredited Montessori school for children 18 months - 8th grade.
Top Rhode Island Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 2 Schools90 Students58.57% Minority
- 1 Schools132 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools386 Students13.89% Minority
- 2 Schools371 Students14.73% Minority
- 8 Schools1,472 Students22.90% Minority
- 2 Schools235 Students7.47% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students9.16% Minority
- 1 Schools3 Students33.33% Minority
- 2 Schools1,115 Students12.56% Minority
- 2 Schools756 Students12.66% Minority
- 29 Schools1,946 Students12.62% Minority
- 2 Schools598 Students19.10% Minority
- 18 Schools8,191 Students14.88% Minority
- 2 Schools330 Students25.91% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students25.62% Minority
- 1 Schools198 Students25.87% Minority
- 34 Schools10,741 Students17.35% Minority
- 2 Schools420 Students13.11% Minority
- 1 Schools60 Students29.41% Minority
- 1 Schools160 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools280 Students3.59% Minority
- 12 Schools2,944 Students9.60% Minority
- 1 Schools360 Students23.86% Minority
- 5 Schools493 Students35.00% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students10.42% Minority
- 5 Schools427 Students21.78% Minority
- 25 Schools3,029 Students31.11% Minority
- 7 Schools772 Students18.60% Minority
- 12 Schools2,926 Students17.28% Minority
- 2 Schools588 Students24.30% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.