Top Rhode Island Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 62 top religiously affiliated private schools in Rhode Island (32% of all schools), serving 15,803 students.
St Pius V School Photo - Saint Pius V School was founded in 1929 in the Dominican Tradition. Four Dominican Sisters of Saint Cecilia still administer and teach in the school. The Dominican friars of the Province of Saint Joseph serve Saint Pius V Parish.
Mercymount Country Day School Photo - Mercymount Country Day School, located in Cumberland, Rhode Island serves famlies from 25 surrounding towns in RI & MA.
Jewish Community Day School of Rhode Island Photo - At the Jewish Community Day School of RI, our students are active! This means that we're often taking our learning outside and hopping on our bus for a field trip. We see the world beyond our school walls as part of our classroom.
The Prout School Photo - Prout's up-to-date science and math laboratories are impressive and provide a great environment for learning.
Top Rhode Island Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students62.50% Minority
- 2 Schools183 Students12.50% Minority
- 5 Schools484 Students19.73% Minority
- 1 Schools370 Students15.85% Minority
- 2 Schools1,115 Students12.56% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students54.33% Minority
- 3 Schools289 Students1.61% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students16.67% Minority
- 45 Schools13,090 Students17.88% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students95.74% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.