Top Rhode Island Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 63 top religiously affiliated private schools in Rhode Island (33% of all schools), serving 15,899 students.
Bishop Hendricken High School Photo - Hendricken features a 12:1 student-faculty ratio, and an average class size of 22 students. 72% of Hendricken teachers and staff hold a Master's degree.
St Pius V School Photo - Saint Pius V School was founded in 1929 in the Dominican Tradition. Four Dominican Sisters of Saint Cecilia still administer and teach in the school. The Dominican friars of the Province of Saint Joseph serve Saint Pius V Parish.
Mercymount Country Day School Photo - Mercymount Country Day School, located in Cumberland, Rhode Island serves famlies from 25 surrounding towns in RI & MA.
The Prout School Photo - Prout's up-to-date science and math laboratories are impressive and provide a great environment for learning.
Top Rhode Island Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students62.50% Minority
- 2 Schools183 Students12.50% Minority
- 6 Schools541 Students20.09% Minority
- 1 Schools370 Students15.85% Minority
- 2 Schools1,154 Students12.56% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students54.33% Minority
- 3 Schools289 Students1.61% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students16.67% Minority
- 45 Schools13,090 Students17.88% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students95.74% Minority
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.