Top Rhode Island Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 61 top religiously affiliated private schools in Rhode Island (32% of all schools), serving 14,842 students.
Jewish Community Day School of Rhode Island Photo - At the Jewish Community Day School of RI, our students are connected. We celebrate the individuality of every child within a joyful learning community.
St Pius V School Photo - Saint Pius V School was founded in 1929 in the Dominican Tradition. Four Dominican Sisters of Saint Cecilia still administer and teach in the school. The Dominican friars of the Province of Saint Joseph serve Saint Pius V Parish.
Bishop Hendricken High School Photo - For nearly 60 years, Bishop Hendricken has attracted gifted scholars, artists and athletes. We are proud to provide an outstanding college preparatory education, and to produce young men of conscience and compassion. Join us to learn more!
Lincoln School Photo - Our athletic facilities at Faxon Farm, located 15 minutes away in Rehoboth, MA, feature the only turf field dedicated to women's sports in southeastern New England.
Top Rhode Island Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students62.50% Minority
- 2 Schools183 Students12.50% Minority
- 5 Schools484 Students19.73% Minority
- 1 Schools370 Students15.85% Minority
- 2 Schools1,115 Students12.56% Minority
- 1 Schools123 Students54.33% Minority
- 3 Schools289 Students1.61% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students16.67% Minority
- 44 Schools12,129 Students17.67% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students95.74% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.