St Augustine School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Augustine School, a school whose tradition is based on an enriched curriculum within a Christian community.
- We, the faculty and staff, will do our best to provide opportunities for you to learn and to grow academically and to become productive, thoughtful, and compassionate members of society.
- You are our most valuable resource for the future. In a world where moral values are disappearing, we must work together as a home and school community.
- This united effort will help guide you through the Twenty-First Century as moral, social, and academically competent young people.
- The mission of Saint Augustine school is to follow the way the truth and the life of Christ by offering an enriched curriculum to students with various needs and abilities in grades pre kindergarten through eight by challenging and encouraging them to strive for excellence.
- It is our hope that they will become productive, thoughtful and compassionate members of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
240 Regent Avenue
Providence, RI 02908
(401)831-3993 1.1 PK-8
- North Providence Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
15 Edendale Avenue
North Providence, RI 02911
(401)351-0403 0.9 PK-8
- Providence Grades: PK-5 | 298 students
600 Mount Pleasant Ave
Providence, RI 02908
(401)456-8801 0.1 PK-5
Great school, wonderful emphasis on manners and being kind to others. They start at pre k instead of k and go through grade 8, not 9. Graduate 1997
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tara
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.