George N Hunt Campus School
- The George N. Hunt Campus School was established in 1982 for residential and day students with learning and behavior disorders, including ADD and ADHD, who have failed to succeed in their public schools.
- The School provides a highly structured, innovative learning environment with individualized programs designed to enhance each child's ability to learn.
- Individual and group therapy are included in the school day; an after-school program is also available for day students.
- Students are provided with a safe, comfortable environment where academic and social experiences can increase their sense of competency and self-esteem.
- The small student-to-teacher ratio facilitates positive academic and social growth and enables the students to learn under conditions which promote trust, understanding, acceptance, and most of all, respect.
- The School is organized into ungraded classrooms with each child being placed in the classroom that best meets his/her academic needs.
- An Individualized Education Program is designed for every child. This IEP includes goals from each discipline to provide a well-structured program.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed George N Hunt Campus School also viewed these schools: The Providence Center School, Meeting Street, East Bay Career Academy, May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders and May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ProvidenceGrades: PK-12 | 70 students
520 Hope St
Providence, RI 02906
- ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
- WarrenGrades: 8-12 | 55 students
317 Market St
Warren, RI 02885
- BrocktonGrades: K-12 | 48 students
596 Summer St
Brockton, MA 02302
- RandolphGrades: K-12
41 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.