St. Patrick Academy
Based on a foundation of Faith, Saint Patrick School continues the Roman Catholic tradition of supporting parents in the responsibility of raising their children to become educated Christians.
The school serves the needs of a diverse student body, many of whom are new to our land.
We help children to know Jesus Christ as the First Teacher and their personal Savior and that we are all part of the family of God.
We provide a strong academic program to challenge and enlighten our students and we encourage them to use the knowledge they acquire to contribute to an ever-changing world.
- Top Ranked RI School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 102 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,800
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- St. Patrick Academy, a ministry of St. Patrick Church, provides an affordable coeducational Catholic education in an urban setting, emphasizing academic excellence, spiritual formation, and community service.
Endorse St. Patrick Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Questions Your Consultant Can Ask and You Can't
Use an educational consultant to ask those tough questions you are not comfortable asking.
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?