St Patrick Academy
- Based on a foundation of Faith, Saint Patrick School continues the Roman Catholic tradition of supporting parents in the responsibility of raising their children to become educated Christians.
- The school serves the needs of a diverse student body, many of whom are new to our land.
- We help children to know Jesus Christ as the First Teacher and their personal Savior and that we are all part of the family of God.
- We provide a strong academic program to challenge and enlighten our students and we encourage them to use the knowledge they acquire to contribute to an ever-changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,800|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$600|
|Admissions Director||Stephen Raymond|
|Admissions Associate||Anita Watkins|
- St. Patrick Academy, a ministry of St. Patrick Church, provides an affordable coeducational Catholic education in an urban setting, emphasizing academic excellence, spiritual formation, and community service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: NS-12 | 501 students
3070 Pawtucket Avenue
Riverside, RI 02915
(401)434-0113 4.1 NS-12
- Providence Grades: 6-12 | 1541 students
612 Academy Ave
Providence, RI 02908
(401)351-7750 1.5 6-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.