St Patrick Academy
Tel: (401) 421-9300
- Based on a foundation of Faith, Saint Patrick School continues the Roman Catholic tradition of supporting parents in the responsibility of raising their children to become educated Christians.
- The school serves the needs of a diverse student body, many of whom are new to our land.
- We help children to know Jesus Christ as the First Teacher and their personal Savior and that we are all part of the family of God.
- We provide a strong academic program to challenge and enlighten our students and we encourage them to use the knowledge they acquire to contribute to an ever-changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,800|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$600|
|Admissions Director||Stephen Raymond|
|Admissions Associate||Anita Watkins|
- St. Patrick Academy, a ministry of St. Patrick Church, provides an affordable coeducational Catholic education in an urban setting, emphasizing academic excellence, spiritual formation, and community service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: NS-12 | 432 students
3070 Pawtucket Avenue
Riverside, RI 02915
(401) 434-0113 4.1 NS-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.