St Patrick Academy
- Based on a foundation of Faith, Saint Patrick School continues the Roman Catholic tradition of supporting parents in the responsibility of raising their children to become educated Christians.
- The school serves the needs of a diverse student body, many of whom are new to our land.
- We help children to know Jesus Christ as the First Teacher and their personal Savior and that we are all part of the family of God.
- We provide a strong academic program to challenge and enlighten our students and we encourage them to use the knowledge they acquire to contribute to an ever-changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,800|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$600|
|Admissions Director||Stephen Raymond|
|Admissions Associate||Anita Watkins|
- St. Patrick Academy, a ministry of St. Patrick Church, provides an affordable coeducational Catholic education in an urban setting, emphasizing academic excellence, spiritual formation, and community service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: PK-12 | 1106 students
3070 Pawtucket Avenue
Riverside, RI 02915
(401)434-0113 4.1 PK-12
- Providence Grades: 6-12 | 1541 students
612 Academy Ave
Providence, RI 02908
(401)351-7750 1.5 6-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.