The Childrens Workshop
- At The Children's Workshop, our first priority is your child.
- And because we're run by parents, with young children like yours, we strive every day to create warm, nurturing, environments where children can explore and learn.
- We utilize The Children's Workshop Curriculum, a framework we developed that draws inspiration from Creative Curriculum and the Rhode Island Early Learning Standards which you will see in action in all our centers.
- Children retain more when they're having fun so our programs emphasize learning through play.
- Our curriculum provides a strong foundation for children's academic success and our teachers provide a warm, nurturing environment in which every child can be successful.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: 5-8 | 64 students
525 Branch Ave
Providence, RI 02904
(401)467-9777 0.6 5-8
- Providence Grades: PK-K | 81 students
25 Danforth St
Providence, RI 02908
(401)455-3890 0.6 PK-K
- Providence Grades: 9-12 | 96 students
244 Smith Street
Providence, RI 02908
(401)421-9300 0.7 9-12
- Providence Grades: K-12 | 82 students
86 Mount Hope Ave
Providence, RI 02906
(401)274-6310 1 K-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.