The San Miguel School
- Grades: 5-8
- Enrollment: 64 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
8th grade students are required to wear collared oxford shirt with tie.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The San Miguel School, a Lasallian School, exists first and foremost to offer a quality education to those in need. Priority is given to boys from challenging circumstances who are in need of extra support to be able to attend to the tasks involved in learning. The San Miguel School is a middle school where the focus is on the positive. In a structured and caring environment, each "Miguel Man" is encouraged to learn, to serve and to grow to the best of his ability.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The San Miguel School?
The application deadline for The San Miguel School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The San Miguel School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards