The Jewish Community Day School of RI is a joyful and inclusive elementary school serving children from Pre-K through fifth grade. Our progressive approach to education nurtures creativity and imagination while helping students acquire the knowledge and skills needed for success in middle school and beyond.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 76 students
- Yearly Tuition: $22,250
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Students with learning differences are supported.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Feb. 1 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition varies according to grade level/days attended (there are multiple options for Pre-K).
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- As citizens of the community and the world, our students plan and participate in activities that support their peers, their neighborhood, and their planet. Our many school celebrations and activities further enhance our vibrant and caring community.
- Our dual curriculum allows for integration between General Studies and Judaic Studies, helping students to make connections and deepen their understanding of all subjects. Our students graduate with fluency in a second language, a strong sense of identity, and strong academic skills that enable them to be successful at any secondary school they choose.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Jewish Community Day School Of Rhode Island cost?
Jewish Community Day School Of Rhode Island's tuition is approximately $22,250 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Jewish Community Day School Of Rhode Island?
The application deadline for Jewish Community Day School Of Rhode Island is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
My 2 children and our family have loved being a part of JCDSRI. Our children are learning how to be leaders and thoughtful students. Academically, the teachers and specialists make sure our children's needs are met so they can thrive as learners. You will not find a more loving school community.
Next year, I will have three children at JCDSRI (pre-K, 1 and 4) and we couldn't be happier! We have watched an excellent school push the envelope even further under its new Head of School, Adam Tilove, who has really leveraged the creative and academic communities in Providence to enhance the education and better the city. It's one of those things that you have to see to believe!
My kids have been both challenged academically as well as nurtured emotionally at JCDSRI. Additionally, our interfaith family has always felt included and at home here. Genuinely feel thankful we chose this school for our kids.
Endorse Jewish Community Day School Of Rhode Island. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.