Jewish Community Center Of R.i
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 52 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Jewish Community Center Of RI Early Childhood Learning Center is a NAEYC accredited, age appropriate developmental program for children 3 months to 5 years old. Our Reggio inspired hands-on curriculum is deliberately designed to help each child achieve his/her potential in a safe, loving, highly individualized and nurturing environment. Our goal is to create and maintain a warm, caring environment that fosters positive Jewish identity and values while respecting the diversity of background of our Center families. The curriculum blends secular and Judaic programming, providing a wide range of developmentally appropriate learning experiences to enhance social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual growth. Our philosophy is that young children learn best by doing. Learning requires active thinking and experimenting, to find out how things work, and to learn first-hand about the world in which we live. This is true for the infant who explores the world through senses, and true for the older child beginning to understand how words describe thoughts and feelings. Play enables children to achieve the key goals of our curriculum and is the medium through which children learn best.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Jewish Community Center Of R.i?
The application deadline for Jewish Community Center Of R.i is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Jewish Community Center Of R.i. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards