The Groden Center
- The Groden Center Day and Residential Programs enhance the lives of children and youth with autism, behavioral disorders, and developmental disabilities, and their families.
- We foster greater independence and inclusion through provision of intensive learning and living environments where our students can achieve a balance across all life skills.
- The Center is dedicated to understanding the developmental needs of its children and youth, investigating the most effective educational and treatment strategies, and contributing this information to the related fields.
- The Groden Center Day and Residential Programs provide a broad range of individualized services in the most normal and least restrictive settings possible.
- Instruction is provided in functional skill development, communication, emotional and social development, physical and recreational skills, domestic responsibilities, community awareness, adaptive living skill and vocational education.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
520 Hope St
Providence, RI 02906
(401)276-4531 0 PK-12
- Coventry Grades: PK-12 | 65 students
75 Centre Of New England Blvd
Coventry, RI 02816
(401)615-2775 15.1 PK-12
- Lincoln Grades: 3-11 | 19 students
365 River Rd
Lincoln, RI 02865
(401)781-4380 5.1 3-11
- Riverside Grades: K-12 | 281 students
1011 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
Riverside, RI 02915
(401)432-1169 3.8 K-12
- Rumford Grades: K-8 | 65 students
215 Ferris Avenue
Rumford, RI 02916
(401)432-9940 2.7 K-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.