The Groden Center
Tel: (401) 274-6310
- The Groden Center Day and Residential Programs enhance the lives of children and youth with autism, behavioral disorders, and developmental disabilities, and their families.
- We foster greater independence and inclusion through provision of intensive learning and living environments where our students can achieve a balance across all life skills.
- The Center is dedicated to understanding the developmental needs of its children and youth, investigating the most effective educational and treatment strategies, and contributing this information to the related fields.
- The Groden Center Day and Residential Programs provide a broad range of individualized services in the most normal and least restrictive settings possible.
- Instruction is provided in functional skill development, communication, emotional and social development, physical and recreational skills, domestic responsibilities, community awareness, adaptive living skill and vocational education.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
520 Hope St
Providence, RI 02906
(401) 276-4531 0 PK-12
- Coventry Grades: PK-12 | 65 students
75 Centre Of New England Blvd
Coventry, RI 02816
(401) 615-2775 15.1 PK-12
- Lincoln Grades: K-12 | 28 students
365 River Rd
Lincoln, RI 02865
(401) 781-4380 5.1 K-12
- Riverside Grades: K-12 | 281 students
1011 Veterans Memorial Pkwy
Riverside, RI 02915
(401) 432-1169 3.8 K-12
- Rumford Grades: K-8 | 65 students
215 Ferris Avenue
Rumford, RI 02916
(401) 432-9940 2.7 K-8