The Groden Center
- The Groden Center Day and Residential Programs enhance the lives of children and youth with autism, behavioral disorders, and developmental disabilities, and their families.
- We foster greater independence and inclusion through provision of intensive learning and living environments where our students can achieve a balance across all life skills.
- The Center is dedicated to understanding the developmental needs of its children and youth, investigating the most effective educational and treatment strategies, and contributing this information to the related fields.
- The Groden Center Day and Residential Programs provide a broad range of individualized services in the most normal and least restrictive settings possible.
- Instruction is provided in functional skill development, communication, emotional and social development, physical and recreational skills, domestic responsibilities, community awareness, adaptive living skill and vocational education.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LincolnGrades: KG-12 | 24 students
365 River Rd
Lincoln, RI 02865
- CoventryGrades: PK-12 | 65 students
75 Centre Of New England Blvd
Coventry, RI 02816
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.