La Salle Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (401) 351-7750
- La Salle Academy has as its mission the education of young men and women of diverse backgrounds, with a special concern for the working class and the poor, in the tradition of St. John Baptist de La Salle's ideals of faith, service, and community, in a Catholic college preparatory school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||1,540 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||111 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: NS-12 | 753 students
250 Lloyd Ave
Providence, RI 02906
(401) 831-7350 2.5 NS-12
- Riverside Grades: NS-12 | 432 students
3070 Pawtucket Avenue
Riverside, RI 02915
(401) 434-0113 5.5 NS-12
- Wakefield Grades: 9-12 | 400 students
4640 Tower Hill Rd
Wakefield, RI 02879
(401) 789-9262 27.1 9-12
I am a parent of two La Salle graduates and one current student. They have received a wonderful education and got into excellent colleges such as Providence College and Villanova University. The teachers are very educated, warm, caring, and friendly people. The arts are a blessing! All my children have received academic awards and enjoy the athletics offered. Thank you LSA!!!
- Posted by Parent - Smiles
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.