St. Peter School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 213 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,300
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Zumba for children (winter)
Recreational Athletic Programs:
One on One Basketball (fall and spring), Tumblebus
- St. Peter Tri-Parish School provides its students with a quality Catholic education in an atmosphere that fosters spiritual, academic and social growth. Our philosophy of education emphasizes the significance of each individual's contribution to the Christian community and to society. We recognize that, because emotional, social and physical characteristics influence the development of cognitive skills, we must provide for the diverse backgrounds of the students as well as for variation in learning styles. Experiences to strengthen the recognition of similarities among people and to foster each student's development of a Catholic identity provide for effective Christian involvement in a multi-cultural society. Commensurate with individual interests and abilities, each student can achieve an understanding of those concepts and skills that assure the fulfillment of the goals of our mission.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Peter School cost?
St. Peter School's tuition is approximately $4,300 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Peter School?
The acceptance rate of St. Peter School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 77%.
What sports does St. Peter School offer?
St. Peter School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Peter School?
The application deadline for St. Peter School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Peter School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards