Precious Angels Child Care Center
- Precious Angel's Child Center is committed to teaching children how to develop the skills of forming friendships and resolving conflict resolution by connection with others in a positive way, by doing this we hope to create a more peaceful world.
- To accomplish this we will provide positive leadership by being excellent role models to all our children.
- The staff is dedicated to meeting the developmental, cognitive, emotional, social and physical needs of our children.
- Through our curriculum that is set within a safe, healthy, and supportive environment, we will nurture our children to become contributing young members of society.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(K - khaki pants, polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly payments based on 3, 4, or 5 days a week attendance. Based on 50 weeks a year, 2 weeks free. Weekly rates are available upon request which is based on 52 weeks.|
|Admissions Director||Mr. P (Daniel Petrocelli)|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cranston Grades: K | 76 students
665 Dyer Ave
Cranston, RI 02920
(401)942-2388 3 K
- Cranston Grades: PK-K | 21 students
116 Puritan Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
(401)464-9665 2.8 PK-K
- Providence Grades: NS-K | 46 students
700 Elmwood Avenue
Providence, RI 02907
(401)785-8485 2.7 NS-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.