Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School
- Cranston-Johnston Catholic Regional school seeks to impart to its student body a knowledge of the Roman Catholic faith, an awareness and appreciation of the rich heritage of Catholicism, and a knowledge of Catholic morals and ethics and the practice thereof.
- The school strives to make students cognizant of the presence of God among the school body and the larger community of which the school is a part.
- Understanding and tolerance of diversity, promotion and practice of social justice, and appreciation of, and the love for humanity, and practice of charity toward neighbors each within the framework of Catholic teachings are fostered within the school community.
- Cranston-Johnston Catholic Regional School, in addition, recognizes the need to prepare students to live in the dynamic, global world of the present and near future by providing them with the necessary knowledge, proper skills, and right attitudes that will contribute to their survival and enable them to leave their mark and make a positive contribution in this world community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JohnstonGrades: PK-8 | 304 students
931 Atwood Ave
Johnston, RI 02919
CranstonGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
85 Chester Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
CumberlandGrades: NS-8 | 349 students
35 Wrentham Rd
Cumberland, RI 02864
ProvidenceGrades: PK-12 | 792 students
250 Lloyd Ave
Providence, RI 02906
WarwickGrades: PK-8 | 253 students
200 Brentwood Ave
Warwick, RI 02886
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?