Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School
- Cranston-Johnston Catholic Regional school seeks to impart to its student body a knowledge of the Roman Catholic faith, an awareness and appreciation of the rich heritage of Catholicism, and a knowledge of Catholic morals and ethics and the practice thereof.
- The school strives to make students cognizant of the presence of God among the school body and the larger community of which the school is a part.
- Understanding and tolerance of diversity, promotion and practice of social justice, and appreciation of, and the love for humanity, and practice of charity toward neighbors each within the framework of Catholic teachings are fostered within the school community.
- Cranston-Johnston Catholic Regional School, in addition, recognizes the need to prepare students to live in the dynamic, global world of the present and near future by providing them with the necessary knowledge, proper skills, and right attitudes that will contribute to their survival and enable them to leave their mark and make a positive contribution in this world community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cranston Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
85 Chester Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
(401)944-4107 2 PK-8
- Providence Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
240 Regent Avenue
Providence, RI 02908
(401)831-3993 4.7 PK-8
- Providence Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
35 Swiss Street
Providence, RI 02909
(401)421-4455 4.4 PK-8