Harmony Hill School
- Harmony Hill School provides treatment and education for behaviorally disordered children, youth and their families, who are experiencing disruptive life experiences.
- Our dedicated and professional staff offers the opportunity for them to grow and change using a continuum of care with the goal of enabling them to become positive and productive individuals.
- Harmony Hill School's state-of-the-art facility, accredited by two national accrediting agencies Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services (COA) and the National Commission for the Accreditation of Special Education Services, provides a continuum of services and flexible programming.
- It is a comprehensive residential, day and community treatment program that offers a variety of therapeutic and psycho-educational services for socially, emotionally and behaviorally challenged boys ages 8 – 18.
- The programs provided allow Harmony Hill School to offer a broad spectrum of treatment modalities.
- The collaboration between programs and disciplines creates the vital opportunity for success that each boy so desperately needs and deserves.
- We are fortunate to have a Board of Trustees that supports flexibility of programming and acts as an advocate for our special population.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: NS-8 | 346 students
235 Garden Hills Dr
Providence, RI 02902
(401)942-7245 13.7 NS-8
- Warwick Grades: 1-10 | 18 students
116 Long St
Warwick, RI 02886
(401)732-1540 18 1-10
- Coventry Grades: PK-12 | 65 students
75 Centre Of New England Blvd
Coventry, RI 02816
(401)615-2775 17.8 PK-12
- Exeter Grades: 7-10 | 17 students
1 Camp E Huntee Place
Exeter, RI 02822
(401)539-7775 22.4 7-10
- Narragansett Grades: 9-12 | 47 students
635 Ocean Rd
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401)789-1016 36.5 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.