Harmony Hill School
Tel: (401) 949-0690
- Harmony Hill School provides treatment and education for behaviorally disordered children, youth and their families, who are experiencing disruptive life experiences.
- Our dedicated and professional staff offers the opportunity for them to grow and change using a continuum of care with the goal of enabling them to become positive and productive individuals.
- Harmony Hill School's state-of-the-art facility, accredited by two national accrediting agencies Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services (COA) and the National Commission for the Accreditation of Special Education Services, provides a continuum of services and flexible programming.
- It is a comprehensive residential, day and community treatment program that offers a variety of therapeutic and psycho-educational services for socially, emotionally and behaviorally challenged boys ages 8 – 18.
- The programs provided allow Harmony Hill School to offer a broad spectrum of treatment modalities.
- The collaboration between programs and disciplines creates the vital opportunity for success that each boy so desperately needs and deserves.
- We are fortunate to have a Board of Trustees that supports flexibility of programming and acts as an advocate for our special population.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warwick Grades: 1-10 | 18 students
116 Long St
Warwick, RI 02886
(401) 732-1540 18 1-10
- Coventry Grades: PK-12 | 65 students
75 Centre Of New England Blvd
Coventry, RI 02816
(401) 615-2775 17.8 PK-12
- Exeter Grades: 7-10 | 17 students
1 Camp E Huntee Place
Exeter, RI 02822
(401) 539-7775 22.4 7-10
- Narragansett Grades: 9-12 | 30 students
635 Ocean Rd
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 789-1016 36.5 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.