The Learning Place Llc
- The early education program at The Learning Place is both age appropriate and individualized.
- The teachers consider early childhood development and the natural sequences of growth when planning the curriculum, and individualize the program by observing the child's individual growth patterns, learning style, and personality to adjust the activities as needed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chepachet Grades: 6-12 | 60 students
63 Harmony Hill Rd
Chepachet, RI 02814
(401)949-0690 1.5 6-12
- Pascoag Grades: PK-8 | 51 students
113 Church St
Pascoag, RI 02859
(401)568-5263 4.8 PK-8
- Greenville Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
618 Putnam Pike
Greenville, RI 02828
(401)949-1130 5.4 PK-8
- Smithfield Grades: K | 7 students
311 Stillwater Rd
Smithfield, RI 02917
(401)232-7177 6.3 K
- Johnston Grades: PK-K | 44 students
2952 Hartford Ave
Johnston, RI 02919
(401)934-2807 6.3 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.