The Learning Place Llc
- The early education program at The Learning Place is both age appropriate and individualized.
- The teachers consider early childhood development and the natural sequences of growth when planning the curriculum, and individualize the program by observing the child's individual growth patterns, learning style, and personality to adjust the activities as needed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chepachet Grades: 6-12 | 60 students
63 Harmony Hill Rd
Chepachet, RI 02814
(401)949-0690 1.5 6-12
- Pascoag Grades: PK-8 | 51 students
113 Church St
Pascoag, RI 02859
(401)568-5263 4.8 PK-8
- Greenville Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
618 Putnam Pike
Greenville, RI 02828
(401)949-1130 5.4 PK-8
- Smithfield Grades: K | 7 students
311 Stillwater Rd
Smithfield, RI 02917
(401)232-7177 6.3 K
- Johnston Grades: PK-K | 44 students
2952 Hartford Ave
Johnston, RI 02919
(401)934-2807 6.3 PK-K
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.