Challenger School-salt Lake
- Celebrating 45 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: NS-12 | 943 students
720 Guardsman Way and 843 S Lincoln Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
(801)355-7485 1.6 NS-12
- Sandy Grades: PK-12 | 923 students
1480 E 9400 S
Sandy, UT 84092
(801)816-2203 11.9 PK-12
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-12 | 46 students
547 W. 3900 So. Suite E
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
(801)685-9648 3.9 PK-12
- Sandy Grades: PK-8
10685 S. 1000 East
Sandy, UT 84094
(801)572-1910 12.8 PK-8
- Salt Lake City Grades: K-12 | 129 students
240 East 5600 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
(801)266-5521 6.4 K-12
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.