Challenger School-salt Lake
- Celebrating 45 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake CityGrades: NS-12 | 943 students
720 Guardsman Way and 843 S Lincoln Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-12 | 46 students
547 W. 3900 So. Suite E
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
- SandyGrades: PK-12 | 976 students
1480 E 9400 S
Sandy, UT 84092
- Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-9 | 152 students
2965 East 3435 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
- Salt Lake CityGrades: PK-8 | 359 students
1452 E 2700 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.