Judge Memorial Catholic High School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Since 1921, Judge Memorial Catholic High School has been providing an outstanding education, firmly rooted in the Catholic tradition, to students and their families.
- Our mission, as a faith based community, is to partner with parents in fostering the integration of students' spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social development in a safe, caring, respectful, environment to enable them to become builders of a more just society.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||726 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||28 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Matt Finnigan|
|Admissions Associate||Rita Scholl|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water PoloBaseball, Basketball,|
Crew, Cross Country,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DraperGrades: 9-12 | 763 students
300 East 11800 South
Draper, UT 84020
- Salt Lake CityGrades: NS-12 | 943 students
720 Guardsman Way and 843 S Lincoln Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- SandyGrades: PK-12 | 976 students
1480 E 9400 S
Sandy, UT 84092
- South JordanGrades: PK-12 | 376 students
11100 S. Redwood Road
South Jordan, UT 84095
- BoiseGrades: NS-12 | 338 students
5521 Warm Springs Ave
Boise, ID 83716
Fantastic school academically and spiritually. After several years at Juan Diego, the other Catholic high school in Salt Lake City, we moved to Judge. No comparison, Judge does an excellent job preparing kids for college. JD, not so much. Facilities are definitely old and the school is warm in the fall and cold in the winter. However, the overall experience is well worth the older facilities.
- Posted by Parent - lpaul
Excellent school! Great teachers. Wonderful students.
- Posted by Parent - bpare
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.