J E Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School
- The mission of J.E. Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School is to guide our students to become respectful, responsible, and productive citizens through quality academic instruction that is grounded in Catholic teachings and tradition.
J E Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School places among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- School History Oldest founding date
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,160|
|Tuition Notes||Regular tuition rate: $5160 Catholic tuition rate $4125Tuition aid assements available through FACTS at www.factstuitionaid.com|
|Admissions Director||Brooke Soto|
- Students at Cosgriff are challenged with meaningful, rigorous instruction. Our curriculum focuses on the study of Catholic Church teachings and core subjects of mathematics, science, language arts, and social studies. Students participate in technology, P.E., music, art, and foreign language classes. Small class sizes of 18 students at the kindergarten, first and second grade levels help ensure a solid foundation in reading, writing, and mathematics. Our reading specialists assess the progress of students' reading and comprehension skills.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: PK-6 | 148 students
3337 W 6200 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84129
(801)965-1216 9.9 PK-6
- Sandy Grades: NS-8
10685 S. 1000 East
Sandy, UT 84094
(801)572-1910 11.9 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.