J E Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School
- Top Ranked UT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 344 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,160
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
J E Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for:
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Regular tuition rate: $5160 Catholic tuition rate $4125Tuition aid assements available through FACTS at www.factstuitionaid.com
- Students at Cosgriff are challenged with meaningful, rigorous instruction. Our curriculum focuses on the study of Catholic Church teachings and core subjects of mathematics, science, language arts, and social studies. Students participate in technology, P.E., music, art, and foreign language classes. Small class sizes of 18 students at the kindergarten, first and second grade levels help ensure a solid foundation in reading, writing, and mathematics. Our reading specialists assess the progress of students' reading and comprehension skills.
The school principal and the staff have done an amazing job handling face to face and online learning simultaneously. The overall atmosphere is happy and relaxed with a strong emphasis in academic learning/liberal arts (music, art, computers, etc). The quality of the education is superb. Our kid loves his school and the teachers.
I have children in public school and Cosgriff. I am very impressed with the school, especially during this season of covid. My older children in public school have received next to no school work, whereas my younger children at Cosgriff are deep into their school work which makes me feel confident as a parent that they are on track with their learning. In years previous with the old principal the school seemed like a stressful environment for all who worked and attended as a student. Even as a parent I often felt uncomfortable with how I was treated and cringed at the thought of volunteering with the ridiculously strict guidelines. I am very happy with the new principal I could almost cry. She is kind, loving, on the ball and very welcoming. You can tell her faculty and students are much happier and the school is a lot more cheery. Overall, covid or not, I am impressed with this school. It is well worth the money and I know my children are receiving a quality education.
Endorse J E Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.