Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
- Stepping Stones School strives to provide an exciting learning environment for children between the ages of three and six years.
- We encourage play, discovery, and problem solving that are vital to the development of every child.
- Children are accepted into our classes according to their birth date.
- All children must be three, four, or five years old by September 30th to qualify for each of our respective programs.
- These dates are arbitrarily set by the state of New Hampshire public schools system.
- The curriculum at Stepping Stones is designed to meet the needs of the children as a whole, yet accommodates each and every child as an individual.
- Independent Consultants are contracted to provide music instruction and interactive storytelling experiences on a weekly basis.
- Plus we have Monthly Field Trips with the Four's and Kindergarten Classes.
- Our highly trained, professional staff far exceeds the state requirements for education.
- We are committed to Early Childhood and acknowledge the significance of consistency and stability in the lives of these very young children.
- Our teachers loop on with our children, staying with them for the three years they may be with us.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ManchesterGrades: PK-KG | 64 students
30 Mechanic St
Manchester, NH 03103
ManchesterGrades: NS-PK | 114 students
130 Harvell Street
Manchester, NH 03102
DerryGrades: PK-KG | 65 students
223 Rockingham Rd
Derry, NH 03038
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.