Grades: PK-8 | 135 students
LCIII students relax weekly by doing a little yoga. This is especially helpful before quizzes and tests.
It's always fun on the first day of school! Students enjoy meeting new friends and visiting with old friends.
Middle School science students dissecting during class. Students benefit from hands-on learning and teacher expertise.
- Our mission is to discover and cultivate each child's unique abilities.
- Our Beliefs: We believe in nurturing a love of learning and encouraging the pursuit of excellence in all areas.
- We believe in teaching with patience, compassion, and understanding in an academically-challenging and culturally-stimulating environment.
- We believe in valuing the differences each student brings to our classroom.
- We believe in collarborating with parents and the greater community to enhance our educational program.
- We believe in creating and promoting an emotionally and physically safe environment.
- We believe in fostering social and personal responsibility.
- We are committed to implementing these beliefs with vision, passion and dedication.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,934|
|Tuition Notes||PK tuition full day - $7,280 1/2 day - $5,200 Combo - $6,240 K tuition Full day - $8,840 Combo - $7,800 1st - 8th - $11,934.00|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lindsey Stewart|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cross Country, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Birding, Book, Enviromental, Hockey, Math, Minecraft, Pinterest, Spanish, String, Technology, Yearbook Art, Birding, Book, Enviromental, Hockey, Math, Minecraft, Pinterest, Spanish, String, Technology, Yearbook,|
- Sumner Academy - Vision - Passion - Dedication
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GoodlettsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 168 students
322 East Cedar St
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
SpringfieldGrades: K-12 | 296 students
112 Academy Drive
Springfield, TN 37172
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.