Grades: PK-8 | 135 students
Middle School Day of Service with the Veterans. They taught the students how to properly fold a flag.
LCIII students relax weekly by doing a little yoga. This is especially helpful before quizzes and tests.
- Our mission is to help discover and cultivate each child's unique abilities.
- Our Beliefs: We believe in teaching a love of learning and encouraging the pursuit of excellence in all areas.
- We believe in teaching with patience, compassion and understanding in an academically challenging and culturally stimulating environment.
- We believe in valuing the differences each student brings to our classroom.
- We believe in collarborating with parents and the larger community to carry out our educational program.
- We believe in creating and promoting an emotionally and physically safe environment.
- We believe in fostering social and personal responsibility.
- We are committed to implementing these beliefs with vision, passion and dedication.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,934|
|Tuition Notes||PK tuition full day - $7,280 1/2 day - $5,200 Combo - $6,240 K tuition Full day - $8,840 Combo - $7,800 1st - 8th - $11,934.00|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Birding, Book, Enviromental, Hockey, Math, Minecraft, Pinterest, Spanish, String, Technology, Yearbook Art, Band, Birding, Book, Enviromental, Hockey, Math, Minecraft, Pinterest, Spanish, String, Technology, Yearbook,|
- Sumner Academy - Vision - Passion - Dedication
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GoodlettsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 168 students
322 East Cedar St
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
SpringfieldGrades: K-12 | 296 students
112 Academy Drive
Springfield, TN 37172
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.