Grades: PK-12 | 257 students
- Temple Baptist School, a ministry of Temple Baptist Church, offers a quality academic education in a spiritual atmosphere.
- “Our mission is to equip our students academically and spiritually for a life of service for the Lord Jesus Christ.” Students in grades K3 through 12th grade are taught by trained educators, most of whom have master’s degrees.
- Our teachers not only have the academic credentials, but also have a passion to teach children, and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We seek to provide the students with not only an academic education, but also purpose to assist parents in instilling biblical values as a basis for character development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OaktonGrades: PK-12 | 998 students
3320 Jermantown Road
Oakton, VA 22124
Mc LeanGrades: K-12 | 1039 students
1301 Potomac School Rd
Mc Lean, VA 22101
Falls ChurchGrades: 7-12 | 144 students
2849 Meadow View Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
Fairfax StationGrades: PK-12 | 225 students
6401 Missionary Ln
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
ViennaGrades: K-12 | 305 students
1624 Hunter Mill Road
Vienna, VA 22182
This school is more than excellent, and fun loving with an excellent christian education background. My daughter loves this school.
- Posted by Parent - apuri
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.