Grades: PK-K | 109 students
- A Place to Grow has been in private operation since 1989.
- The facility is solely owned by Dublin resident and parent, Beth Amirault.
- Avoiding the corporate structure of larger nationally recognized child care centers, A Place To Grow is able to provide consistency, security, and prides itself on our unique staff longevity record.
- A Place to Grow nurtures the family and the child, making every family's experience enjoyable, loving, and trusting.
- The goal of A Place To Grow is to offer every child, from infants to kindergarten, a safe and stimulating environment as they climb up the ladder of development.
- By providing a nurturing atmosphere, rich in quality care and individualized attention, we encourage children to evolve at unique stages of learning and socializing beyond the boundaries of their home place.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CanfieldGrades: NS-K | 249 students
4300 Shields Rd
Canfield, OH 44406
YoungstownGrades: PK-K | 46 students
22 Mcclurg Road
Youngstown, OH 44512
YoungstownGrades: PK-8 | 110 students
1322 W Western Reserve Rd
Youngstown, OH 44514
YoungstownGrades: K | 65 students
3300 Canfield Rd
Youngstown, OH 44511
HubbardGrades: K-8 | 118 students
38 E Water St
Hubbard, OH 44425
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.