Grades: PK | 256 students
- Joy of Learning Center is a place that children and parents consider their second home a place where they are accepted and loved a place where laughter and play are cherished.
- We hold a special pride in the center's professional staff which is well trained, qualified and experienced.
- They are truly the strength of our program.
- Our role and the role of the staff is dedication and commitment to the child care which promises each family the comfort of knowing that your child is our child when left in our care.
- We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality in academic program available.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||yes|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Rates differ by age groups and locations.|
|Admissions Director||Shazia Abro & Dr. Kamran Abro|
- We currently have three locations, Woodlawn, Milford Mill, are in Baltimore County and Lanham in Prince Georges County.
Profile last updated: 01/29/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: K-5 | 104 students
5150 Balto Natl Pike
Baltimore, MD 21229
PikesvilleGrades: PK-12 | 832 students
2425 Old Court Road
Pikesville, MD 21208
WoodlawnGrades: PK-KG | 61 students
1932 Gwynn Oak Ave
Woodlawn, MD 21207
BaltimoreGrades: PK-K | 27 students
3021 Wayne Ave
Baltimore, MD 21207
Windsor MillGrades: K-1 | 10 students
2601 N Rolling Rd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.