Grades: NS-PK | 52 students
- The Little Dolphin School is dedicated to enhancing young children's intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and creative development.
- We do this in a warm, nurturing environment filled with appropriate opportunities for children to explore the world around them.
- Children learn and develop differently.
- Our program is individualized, as well as based on themes designed to spark enthusiasm and creativity in young minds.
- Our curriculum is based on the New York State Standards of excellence.
- The Little Dolphin School is an early childhood learning center.
- We service children from 2-5 years of age in our nursery, pre-k and kindergarten classes.
- The Little Dolphin is licensed by the New York City Department of Health, chartered by the New York State Board of Regents, and is an active member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Our curriculum is based on the New York State standards of excellence.
- We hope to reach these goals years end.
- Though we concentrate on social skills for our early childhood learners, academic pursuits are evident from the youngest to the oldest classrooms.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Forest HillsGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
11917 Union Tpke
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Forest HillsGrades: PK-6 | 140 students
6704 Austin St
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Ozone ParkGrades: K-9 | 266 students
10160 92nd St
Ozone Park, NY 11416
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.