|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
Our graduates are:
- Confident, independent, and intrinsically motivated.
- Respectful, responsible, and socially collaborative.
- Critical, creative, and abstract thinkers.
- Academic achievers who manage time and work efficiently.
- Compassionate leaders who are prepared for future success.
They have a passion for learning, cultural awareness, and a commitment to service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
South BendGrades: 1-8 | 102 students
1101 E Jefferson Blvd
South Bend, IN 46617
Benton HarborGrades: NS-6 | 124 students
501 Zollar Drive
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
South BendGrades: K | 26 students
1236 Lincoln Way E
South Bend, IN 46601
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
440 E Lanier Ave
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Saint JosephGrades: K | 70 students
3084 Niles Rd
Saint Joseph, MI 49085