Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
- The Providence Center School is uniquely qualified to serve children 3-21 years of age who struggle with emotional, social and behavioral issues.
- The program’s academic, social and therapeutic components are developed, implemented and supported by the expertise of certified special educators, qualified teaching assistants and skilled clinical and family support staff.
- Our goal is to have successful learners prepared for their next step.
- Next steps for students from The Providence Center School include attending a community public school, transitioning to a less restrictive private program, graduating from High School, enrolling in higher education or entering the workforce.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
LincolnGrades: KG-12 | 24 students
365 River Rd
Lincoln, RI 02865
ProvidenceGrades: 1-12 | 16 students
15 Bough St
Providence, RI 02909
CoventryGrades: PK-12 | 65 students
75 Centre Of New England Blvd
Coventry, RI 02816
WarwickGrades: 1-12 | 28 students
116 Long St
Warwick, RI 02886
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.